No announcement yet.

For a fact, intelligent "Aliens" are out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What always gets me is the Fermi Paradox (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox). If there are intelligent life forms out there, why haven't we seen any evidence of them or any artifacts that they might have created (such as Dyson spheres)? We should see some evidence of Type II and Type III civilizations (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale), but we haven't. It seems like we are the only ones, but I find that hard to believe too...

As for UFOs and alien contact with humans: yeah right! Any species with the technology to reach our planet from light-years away would have no reason to abduct us to study us. They could study us by just observing, or sending microscopic robots to map out our biological make-up. Or maybe even get our DNA and replicate us in their labs.

Comment

@ModernIce Too true, Unless there researching things we don't know to look for evidence of. There are also At least a few different types that could be trying to link threw us to the "Grate beyond" or "Oneness" we do have within us. I understand most people don't even think we have
      A special connection to "Other (Non-physical) existences" But with dreams and imagination I think there's far more than enough proof that the physical world is just A training program to teach us how to exist as souls. For what purpose, Who knows. But I meditate and connect with things unknown often, In my above post shows Sirius, A documentary about how we can call aliens to interact with us willingly and actually learn from each other.
      I am not advanced but I do practice "Oneness" and understand that there's alot more going on than What seems to be. And the physical world is manifested by us, for us, to teach us what we need, Although we do not understand the majority of info we get at the time.

On A side note, If you look at this ,It's hard to argue (Just youtube "ufo around the sun") and watch.
      Some of these are disinformation of course, in fact most, but the original and A few others are real and Nothing we know of "Matter wise" could be the size of earth and be that close without disintegrating. these are in fact about earth size based on comparison to the sun.
      Last edited by SteviLGenius; May 21, 2013, 12:58 AM.

Comment

This is just my opinion
        I believe in "alien's" as much as I believe in "religion". I think it's great people have beliefs and idea's that give them hope and happiness in the world, but I have alway's been a skeptic on these thing's. I have no doubt thing's have happened in the past and they certainly will keep happening far into our future that one simply cannot explain without coming up with the idea that there must be higher power's or extraterrestrial's involved, some crazy shit happen's!
        I personally think it would be a great thing if the human race discovered without a doubt that one of these idea's did exist, and at the rate technology and the human brain (in some case's) is advancing I certainly wouldn't be suprised.
        I am open to reading any article, or watching any documentary on the matter, as I like to see both side's of the equation, but to this day I am still a skeptic.

Comment

Check out the Alien/Humanoid being found in Chile. Six inches long, six years old. DNA tested. What do you think?
          Tiny 'alien' skeleton: Aliens among us - San Diego Top News | Examiner.com

Comment

Originally posted by JiggaNY View Post
            Check out the Alien/Humanoid being found in Chile. Six inches long, six years old. DNA tested. What do you think?
            I believe.

This is also covered in the documentary I posted above. the name is "Sirius" By Dr,Steven Greer.

Comment

Originally posted by JiggaNY View Post
              There is no way an alien would have DNA resembling ours. If they have DNA at all. Maybe they have something else, functioning like DNA. But if they're not our distant cousins, like all life on Earth is (other than our less distant human cousins), if their origin is distinct from ours, they won't share genetic information with us. And there would be no alien-human hybrids, that would be less possible than a human-octopus hybrid. Maybe an alien intentionally manipulated the DNA of a human, but then what you need is to find the alien, or the alien tech.

Other than that, this is another case of "we don't know", and if we don't know, we don't know. There are so many claims or speculations like this that turn into nothing, that I don't see cause to be excited about it until it turns into something more. It needs to be shown to be alien. And that should not be difficult, for something truly alien. We find rocks that are from other celestial bodies all the time. We know they're not from Earth, based on their composition. Alien DNA or DNA-equivalent, should be unique and easily distinguishable from human DNA.

And if somehow the aliens aren't really aliens, but our cousins, if they left the planet, or were captured by other non-cousin aliens, half a million years ago, then bred and evolved somewhere other than Earth for a while, before returning, this is not evidence for that.
              Last edited by tudor; May 25, 2013, 02:36 PM.

Comment

I've always thought there there MUST be aliens out there, must it be humanoid looking or animal looking. There has to be something out there in the universe, close or far from our Galaxy. But then again, it cannot be a fact unless proven but a theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuniikorn View Post
                  I've always thought there there MUST be aliens out there, must it be humanoid looking or animal looking. There has to be something out there in the universe, close or far from our Galaxy. But then again, it cannot be a fact unless proven but a theory.
                  Hypothesis.

/rant-vulgar-definition-vs-scientific-definition

Comment

I have seen a UFO. Not a lights in the sky thing, but a nuts and bolts craft of some sort. Broad daylight. Saucer shaped -- with surface details. The craft shook my neighborhood like an earthquake, my girlfriend (at the time) and I were in our apartment, when it began to shake and we ran outside to be safe, everybody in our neighborhood (quadraplexes) went outside to look at it, it cruised over our neighborhood -- either it moved slow or it was so large that it looked like it was moving slow. No way to determine scale because it was in the sky, but there appeared to be windows in the side, but I assumed that if there were human sized beings in it and the windows were scaled to the beings in some way, then the craft was very large. Of course windows are no real way to determine scale because of artistic license -- oversize windows or portholes, but it seem very large. It flew southwest, then tilted and flew up at a maybe 45 degree angle, and was stunningly fast.

Comment

Ancient Aliens is a good TV series on this topic, great episode about Forbidden Islands recently...

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by Yuniikorn View Post
                      Or something as small as a bacterium or virus?
                      sigpic

Comment

Or maybe, we're just looking at the mirror, wondering if the person in the mirror is an alien, while, it has always been us....

Atlantis, Mountain slope carvings, stone henge, have happened (okay, atlantis is still a myth) but the slope carvings, so huge and so precise could only be done by someone far more advanced than today's human. civilization of south americas, indus valley and the likes, I think leaves that small window of possibility that We're related to aliens.

Comment

If there is anything out there I'm pretty sure they will find us before we find them

Comment

Pretty sure Earth is just one big Truman Show. Of course it would be shown on the telepathic version of basic cable.

Comment

Working...
                            X