Chemtrails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chemtrails

...So my question T-I is what do you think about this subject?
    Last edited by Nemo_Nobody; October 14, 2012, 11:12 PM.

I have a buddy who believes and posts pictures periodically of contrails, but I'm not yet persuaded. Do you believe? any persuasive evidence you can share?
    Thanks to Flobie for the VIP!

Comment

Based on my personal observations, I think they're real. I haven't quite figured out the point though. Is it geo-engineering? If so, are they warming or cooling? If not geo-engineering, then what?

Comment

Well in my humble opinion it's just a hoax. There aren't any scientific evidence for this, just the usual approach from the mass media or other pseudo-scientific sites who can't see object, speaking into the pictures and videos what they belive instead of learning aerodynamics.

Comment

Seems unlikely that pilots, airline engineers, and so many others could keep a secret about widespread chemtrail use.
          However, I have seen these apparently "turn on" when an aircraft is halfway across the sky. The way the trails dissipate is just not natural.
          I've been in the alps before, arguing with someone over chemtrails, they were saying how altitude plays a role, and the higher an aircraft the more pronounced the trails...
          I pointed to an aircraft making trails, and then to a higher one making no trails...
          I wonder what would be good evidence one way or the other?
          Cloud seeding technology exists, but presumably thats not what this thread means to examine.

Comment

What people call chemtrails are really condensation trails, these occur by water vapor from engines condensating in the air, depending on the weather and atmospheric conditions.
            That is why an airplane at one altitute may have a different or invisible trail, as atmospheric conditions are different at different altitutes etc.

Comment

I would tend to agree with jankees, I've jumped from 15000ft and had no wind at altitude, yet under canopy at 1000ft we've had 15kt winds. What I'm saying is if vapour is produced at 40000ft from an aircraft and there is no upper winds then the vapour dispersal isn't going to happen. I'm not convinced, although I've read some pretty compelling articles when I was a member of "God Like Productions" before it went down. Lets face it, the NWO or the Illumanati could surely come up with a far less visible way of "Poisoning" us if they so chose.

Comment

Wow thats a high jump vinley! Are you the redbull bloke who jumped from outter space a little while back? lol
                I remember someone telling me he didn't understand that the clouds were going in a different direction than the wind on the ground.. a lot of people just dont know :)

Comment

doesn't vapor dissipate? And there are very telling pictures of a skyline that were taken in the 1960's and then the same skyline in current day and in the 60's one the sky is clean and clear...but in the modern day one the sky is zigg zagged with lines ...theres no explanation for this.....

Comment

Originally posted by jankees View Post
                    What people call chemtrails are really condensation trails, these occur by water vapor from engines condensating in the air, depending on the weather and atmospheric conditions.
                    That is why an airplane at one altitute may have a different or invisible trail, as atmospheric conditions are different at different altitutes etc.
                    This is what I believe. Chemtrails are a conspiracy theory that does not have any evidence to support it. I'd be willing to hear evidence if someone would like to enlighten me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJesus View Post
                      This is what I believe. Chemtrails are a conspiracy theory that does not have any evidence to support it. I'd be willing to hear evidence if someone would like to enlighten me.
                      Exactly my feeling. i would go as far to say that they're designed to make legitimate conspiracy theorists look like nut-jobs.

Comment

Chemtrails make clouds, and angels need clouds to dance on, duh!

Comment

Attached

Comment

chemtrails are pretty hard to swallow, but slightly more believable than the flat earth thing, but that's not saying much...

Comment

You have to ask yourselves if the Barium and Aluminum aren't there to aid HAARP weapon systems. Another possibility is an effort to dissuade solar panel adoption. Scientists are measuring lowering received luminence in areas where these things are being sprayed. I recall hearing an MSM reporting the spraying of these chemicals as a "good thing" so there's no question about the spraying of these chemicals being real.

Comment

Working...
                              X