What in your opinion is the best Utorrent for a Private tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What in your opinion is the best Utorrent for a Private tracker

Hi guys i have been looking around for a new client and i eventually went back to UT.

And what i have noticed is some private trackers accept all ut versions and others for example 1 tracker lets call it tracker x and tracker x only likes ut vers 1.6.1 or 2.0.2 i find this quite annoying especially because one of my other favorite trackers banned the latest version of ut 2.0.4.

so i was wondering what version do you guys think is the best or most allowed ut for your favorite tracker.

I think Utorrent 1.8.2 and 2.0.1 are the "best" versions, because they are extremely stable, allowed almost everywhere and seed with the max of your speed.

Comment

cheers for the reply i might do some speed tests and ill let u guys know

Comment

i think that the latest stable version is the best... :) now is that 2.0.4 (build 21586) the build before that it was banned on a lot trackers becouse some bug but they fixed and build 21586 is working great...
        Last edited by specialized; September 11, 2010, 05:18 AM.

Comment

I have utorrent 2.0.4 (build 21586) i thnk this is the best one

Comment

IMO, u HAVE to upgrade to 2.0.4, if you as windows user because of the huge security flow that was very recently detected... having said that, it's also a microsoft issue not utorrent's, but I applaud the guys at utorrent for their initiative to fix it & it has been fixed as of the current version.

Comment

point taken i only just found that out an hour ago

Comment

when i was using utorrent i always used 1.8.5 always had the best success for me
                A hero born from Ashes, He was destined for greatness.
                Overcoming all obstacles with strength and willpower,
                He has taken his rightful place as a Judge of the Just.
                At once entirely exposed and slightly mysterious,
                He is gracious and honest, yet capable of the unexpected.
                His eyes see into your soul and separates truth from lies,
                His touch reaches all sectors of Life, High and Low.
                He is ... The Exalted.

Comment

so youre saying that even if you use the newest (the 21586), you should think about downgrading to 1.8.5? i have used them all and they all seem quite stable and pretty much the same as the previous version. Do we have speed tests to prove the difference between 1.8.5 and newer vers?

Comment

Build 21586 has been my favorite thus far. It's stable and reliable.

Comment

Utorrent 1.8.2 very stable

Comment

UTorrent 2.0.2 version.
                        Proud Friend Of: Smack, ffzeldaf, Mackenna, SpeedKing, InsanePinoyBoy, Sirius, Specialized, JackFlash, SiniuS, ASH, Kevin, Arakasi, redrat, Allice, Mojito, extJSDB, smurfelina, iphonekhsc, Nicholaros11, Buben, Baskey, Bogbog, Itchant, Kyllah, Boxer, metabolism, mate88, bergstein, lllBill, Keyser_soz, Tongkat_Ali, Splendid, PROXIE, PROMOTER, LabChimp, Enon, Pejioto, Zener, FC_Mra, Cynic, banned_, ECh3LON, HuwaiiMan, Free, ghost6945, Kvothe, Orochi, Sora, Vivident, Xeno, Useless, pt5211314, lisitsar, bebo, BleakHeart, BigBunny, aerow

Learning and Sharing Knowledge on TI.And Making Some Nice Friends.

DO VISIT THIS THREAD TO SHARE AND GET SOME INFORMATION.
                        http://www.torrent-invites.com/enter...tml#post654597
                        MindFucks. Test your Mind
                        http://www.torrent-invites.com/enter...our-brain.html

Comment

The new utorrent version
                          UTorrent 2.0.4 version.

Comment

I don't use uT cause it makes me some problems with ports with router.
                            I just use Vuze as main client to get everything I need.
                            It have all the options I need to configure it my own way.

Comment

I'm using 2.0.3... i will wait a few months before updating to 2.0.4.. by that time, maybe 2.0.5 will come out. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X