Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask The Pro's

What is this thread?
    This thread is meant only to help the community. I just like a lot of the other members here are pretty familiar with using a computer, but there are some areas that people just aren't pro's at. I am a software developer, and I have encountered a numerous amount of issues and errors and problems and solutions. Sometimes it is frowned upon when you ask a question that has been asked before, but I understand how it can be difficult to find things sometimes. So I offer to answer any question asked in this thread to the best of my ability. It will allow me to get to know some people and make some friends, and it will offer refuge for all those that struggle to find the answers to their questions.

My Hopes
    It is my hope that this thread might get stickied and become a trend, and area where people will take on the responsibility of being uber helpful. Again my goal is to meet and help the people that are a part of this community, and offer a unique way of helping that requires a little more responsibility.
    Last edited by acshulk; November 12, 2009, 04:55 PM.

Thank you for your kind effort.
    I want to ask you that being a software developer which kind a software you have build and what's your working platforms?

Comment

I always wonder, how is the architecture of a web server with multi database servers (physically separated), but seen and connected as one? Does it involve load balancer for rdbms ? how is the concept ?
      My big THANKS to: Pascualito, goover, konVILEeuted, smtsh, Knievel and The-Deh

Comment

Originally posted by raj4invites View Post
        Thank you for your kind effort.
        I want to ask you that being a software developer which kind a software you have build and what's your working platforms?
        Sorry for such the late response. I develop on the .net framework. 2.0 (3.0, 3.5, and 4.0)

Comment

Originally posted by princest.zelda View Post

I always wonder, how is the architecture of a web server with multi database servers (physically separated), but seen and connected as one? Does it involve load balancer for rdbms ? how is the concept ?
          The simplest way that I can think to accomplish this is to actually connect through web-services. Also, there are a lot of ORM tools that make connecting to databases seamless, its as simple as having multiple connection strings in one's web config file.

Comment

hey dude this is a cool thread you have been opening, keep it going !
            If i will have any questions ill catch up to you !

Comment

Working...
            X