Best way to get xbmc onto xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to get xbmc onto xbox

So I have an xbox and I want to put XBMC onto it. I know I have to either softmod or hardmod it. What is the cheapest way to do so? Also what is the easiest?

BTW, I have little technical knowledge.

i dont use xbmc so i dont know exactly how it works. Is it able to play xvid and divx files? I use windows media extender with my xbox360. would that fit your needs? There are lots of great addons for windows media center. the only downside to xbox360 with media center is you that you have to transcode some files. I also have a WDTV live which works great.
    A highly trained assassin, his strength is undeniable, his power is unfathomable. He breathes courage and determination, instills the fear of God in his enemies. Do not question his immortality, he is the Exalted.

Comment

Oh it's an original xbox so I don't think I can put windows media extender onto it, or maybe I just don't know how.

What's a WDTV live?

Comment

WD TV Live
        Play a world of HD media on your TV
        HD video, photos and music - they're on your computer, on your USB drives, on the Internet, but how do you enjoy them on your TV? Now it's easy! Play a whole world of Full-HD, 1080p media on your big screen TV with the WD TV Live network-ready HD media player.
        A highly trained assassin, his strength is undeniable, his power is unfathomable. He breathes courage and determination, instills the fear of God in his enemies. Do not question his immortality, he is the Exalted.

Comment

Working...
        X