What website builder do you use ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What website builder do you use ?

There are many softwares that are applied for web design and development like frontpage and dreamweaver alongside with HTML,CSS and javascript Gurus state which one do you use ??...we want to to collect data about the most common used....

I use adobe Dreamweaver Cs4 aided bu the missing manual..pretty good after i used to go with microsoft frontpage 2003.....

A Dream is not what you see while you are asleep..A Dream is what you see while you are awake and doesn't make you sleep

Hi,

I used to use Frontpage when i first started creating websites but now i use dreamweaver its more professional and lots of professional people use it for their businesses.

Thanks.

Comment

Dreamweaver CS3. I don't like CS4 too much extra stuff I don't need.

I don't advanced stuff either, it's all basic stuff.
      This is one of the best userbars I have ever seen:
      http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...lad4/Donor.gif

Comment

im using joomla and liking it so far.

Comment

Dream Weaver CS4
          on Mac.

Has way too many features so its not user friendly at first. Takes some getting used too, but a very powerful tool

Comment

Originally posted by heyman32 View Post
            Dreamweaver CS3. I don't like CS4 too much extra stuff I don't need.

I don't advanced stuff either, it's all basic stuff.

Something to know....DW CS4 isn't much different from CS3 and the extra stuff isn't that much ...but some bugs are fixed from from Cs3 and some effects are modified in the javascript...i used cs3 a little but cs4 more and read both cs3 and cs4 missing manuals each about 1200 pages , no such different worlds that prevent you from evolving into cs4 if you are designing realy heavy websites..it will help you better...

Comment

I'm not really a fan of WYSIWYG editors, but I use Dreamweaver CS3 sometimes.
              Currently looking for: F*N.

Comment

Eclipse PDT.

I'll sometimes switch to Dreamweaver if I'm feeling lazy or want a WYSIWYG editor.

Comment

I am using artisteer..

Comment

I find Dreamweaver CS4 to be pretty good for HTML/CSS webpages.

Comment

I have learned web development course. At that time I went through notepad but according to me MS Expression Web 2 or Dreamweaver CS 4 is right for programming to do in less time.

Comment

Working...
                      X