What is your favorite media player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite media player?

I've been using VLC for a long time but I'm interested in trying something else just because. What other options do people recommend?

Foobar is my go to now days I like the customisation it has. A lot of people still use WinAmp.
    There is also MusicBee and Clementine which I see come up from time to time.

Just realised the thread said media player, read it for "music" player. What a twit :)

MPC-HC (KCP) + Foobar
    Last edited by Harps; November 13, 2015, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Plex, to throw a bit of a curveball, the main TV connected to the soundsystem only runs this, we have no need to play music on laptops/phones separately because the plex app handles all of that too!

Comment

VLC for video and radio
        MPC for music

Comment

I agree with jackwetson, I have been using Plex for a while now and it is great!! You can stream movies, shows, videos of any kind really, pictures, and music from your computer to any device that can run Plex. Some Smart TVs have the Plex app and even your Xbox One can run Plex. It will also work over the internet if you configure it correctly. Check it out here: plex.tv

Comment

I've been using PotPlayer for about 3-4 years i think after hearing good things about it and I'm really satisfied with it.

Comment

MPC-HC for movies
              Jet audio for music and songs

Comment

Favorite media player - VLC media player

Comment

VLC

I'm not sure why, but I still use windows video "sometimes"

Comment

i use plex for everything now. i really like how it keeps track of what and where i am watching. this way i dont have to remember what ep i am on or where i am at in the ep. i stream it to all the tvs comps phones and tablets.

Comment

I use Kodi for almost everything now. If I want to play something very quick on my notebook, I use VLC. Otherwise, Kodi for the TV.

Comment

i never liked BSplayer
                        i used MKPlayer- full of shit but good sometimes
                        i use now VLC because it's working fine on W8.1 . On W10 i had problems with it.

i will try this days MPC-HC, i never knew aboue it until now :D

Comment

VLC is by far the best i have used

Comment

On desktop I use MPC-HC,and Foobar.
                            On my tablet I use MX player, and Rocket Player
                            Left VLC years ago mostly because it pales in comparison to MPC-HC.

Comment

You must try Media Player Classic. It's the best I guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X