Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• debug thread

ok lets go

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

selftest.........
    We want intros back

Stuck with getting that server turned into a seedbox ? Let a pro do it for
    FREE
    FreeSeedboxInstallService
    My Invite Threads
    ~~ Come and Visit us on IRC and have access to this wealth of commands ~~

testing 1 2 3 4 5

you never know....

:D

Comment

$bbuserinfo[username]
      We want intros back

FREE
      My Invite Threads

Comment

MsgBox "Hello World!", vbYesNo

Comment

Hi
          Welcome to TI
          my name is duketom as part of the intro crew i am here to help you with your intro. However we need you to make some necessary corrections in your intro before it can be accepted. (For further info refer to this - Torrent Invites Rules and FAQ’s)

PLEASE MAKE THE CORRECTIONS IN YOUR ORIGINAL POST BY USING THE BUTTON (Just under your post)
          ** ONCE YOU HAVE MADE REQUESTED CHANGES,
          BUMP YOUR INTRO BY POSTING A NEW **

We would like you to modify the following.
          • Since you are joining a community and we like to know a thing or 2 about our members. We would ask you to tell us a bit more about yourself
          • The rules regarding trading are one of our cornerstones.For that reason we want to ensure ourselves that you understand them. Therefore we would like you to give us a bit more elaborate answer in your own words.
          • We would like you to provide a new BitTorrent stats proof following the tutorial here.
          • Please provide us with a new speedtest
            [spoiler=Speedtest]Run a test on www.speedtest.net from the closest available server then select SHARE THIS RESULT. When the result shows up, you will have to press the second tab on the results, the 'IMAGE' one (next to the WEB one) and press COPY, then paste the result in your introduction form [The proper result must have a .png in the end]. The test must be run on your home computer to the nearest server. Do not take the speedtest from your seedbox, VPN, or through a proxy service - it must be from your residential IP address. Using a proxy to create duplicate accounts will result in a ban. [/spoiler]

Kind Regards
          Duketom
          We want intros back

FREE
          My Invite Threads

Comment

Working...
          X