Good software to Rip Youtube videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good software to Rip Youtube videos

I have been looking for some time for a good program that can download and convert youtobe movies to say an IPOD or to download and play offine. Any suggestions? i have been looking around and i can't seem to find any good programs.

You will need to download them as FLV then convert to AVI/MKV or somthing then convert to watch on ipod. Waste of time IMO.

Comment

KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more!

It looks like that site has a conversion tool too.

Comment

there is a good FF Addon for this purpose..

i forgot the name, just seach for it and try it

Comment

Download manager for FF

Comment

I used to use Youtube Downloader, simple and useful for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ViolaMB View Post
              I used to use Youtube Downloader, simple and useful for me.
              Thanks. It works.

Comment

in my opinion this is the best program that i have found so far YouTube Download: Download YouTube video...
                if you download the biggest package u can convert a lot more.

Comment

Youtube Downloader HD is cool software... u can also convert ur files 2 avi/flv/mp4 & so......this software supports HD download & its awesome

Comment

here is the link check it out Youtube Downloader HD - Download and Convert Online Video - Free

Comment

Imto it's fantastic

Comment

For download: Youtube Downloader HD, because the High Quality download function (MP4 or AVI).
                        To convert: WinAVI FLV Converter (convert FLV to IPod/Iphone, WMV/Zune, MP4/AVI/3GP and MP4, AVI, WMV to FLV). WinAVI FLV has download function too, but without HQ function.
                        I use both. Quick and easy!

Comment

Personally I use a javascript to download the FLV file and then I convert the FLV file with AoA Audio extractor.

I use google chrome.

Guide:

Make a bookmark, name it youtube downloader or what ever.

And in the webadress field paste:

javascript:window.location.href = 'http://youtube.com/get_video?video_id=' + swfArgs['video_id']+ "&l=" + swfArgs['l'] + "&sk=" + swfArgs['sk'] + '&fmt_map' + swfArgs['fmt_map'] + '&t=' + swfArgs['t'];

Then all you need to do while watching a clip on youtube is to press on that bookmark and it will automaticly start download your files just like a normal download.

Comment

I use Youtube downloader or Youtube Music Downloader

Comment

+1 for youtube downloader HD
                              -Icie
                              -Looking for: HDBits, Sinderella.me, x264

Comment

Working...
                              X