Firefox or Chrome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox or Chrome?

I've been using Chrome for 2 years already but I've used FireFox for 4 years before I started using Chrome. I stopped using FireFox because Chrome was generally faster during that time but now FireFox made some major updates already. I just want to know if it's better to switch back to FireFox now or just stay in Chrome because it's still better? Please give me some good comparisons. :) Enlighten me! Thank you!

bongjebong​ i use both, but I prefer Chrome over firefox

Show respect to all people, but grovel to none
    Rules / How to Give an iGiver / Invite Giveaway Guide / FAQ / Banned Countries

Comment

Chrome is a lot better in my opinion.

Comment

CHROME FTW Much more Faster and lighter than FF. :)
        But Specially I like that Auto Translate Language which is built -in :)

EDIT : And yeah forgot the most Precious option. Which syncs your BookMakrs and everything with your account. And after the re-installation of OS . You can restore all your settings. :)
        Last edited by HumbugTheGreat; July 3, 2012, 02:21 AM.
        Proud Friend Of: Smack, ffzeldaf, Mackenna, SpeedKing, InsanePinoyBoy, Sirius, Specialized, JackFlash, SiniuS, ASH, Kevin, Arakasi, redrat, Allice, Mojito, extJSDB, smurfelina, iphonekhsc, Nicholaros11, Buben, Baskey, Bogbog, Itchant, Kyllah, Boxer, metabolism, mate88, bergstein, lllBill, Keyser_soz, Tongkat_Ali, Splendid, PROXIE, PROMOTER, LabChimp, Enon, Pejioto, Zener, FC_Mra, Cynic, banned_, ECh3LON, HuwaiiMan, Free, ghost6945, Kvothe, Orochi, Sora, Vivident, Xeno, Useless, pt5211314, lisitsar, bebo, BleakHeart, BigBunny, aerow

Learning and Sharing Knowledge on TI.And Making Some Nice Friends.

DO VISIT THIS THREAD TO SHARE AND GET SOME INFORMATION.
        http://www.torrent-invites.com/enter...tml#post654597
        MindFucks. Test your Mind
        http://www.torrent-invites.com/enter...our-brain.html

Comment

I've been using Chrome lately. The feature to sync your mobile browser to your desktop browser is priceless.
          sigpic
          Giveaways
          10% 10% 33% Bonuses Misc

Comment

Chrome, built in flash and auto translate for... romanian/russian/asian sites :D

Comment

Originally posted by ruzris136 View Post
              Chrome, built in flash and auto translate for... romanian/russian/asian sites :D
              Auto-translate is priceless too!
              sigpic
              Giveaways
              10% 10% 33% Bonuses Misc

Comment

Yesterday I would've said Firefox, today I say Chrome. It's an ongoing struggle to decide.

Edit: And now I'm back to Firefox. If I had auto-translate I would never go back to chrome.
                Last edited by hsharma; July 5, 2012, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Always FF,

I've never even had chrome installed in my computer.

Every time I have to use chrome I spend hours looking for basic options and sometimes I can't even do what I want.

I use ff since 2004/05 so I probably can't get used to another browser, but I still think it's the best.

Comment

Firefox !

ps : chromes makes a profile of everything you've every visited/downloaded and it will send it back to main servers of MS !
                    ._.

Comment

Use both, Firefox for browsing and Chrome for incognito sessions ( I know firefox has it too )

Comment

generally chrome is better in my opinion
                        funny thing is chrome has problems here in TI
                        can't copy-paste and some other bugs

Comment

Chorme is better.. It is lighter and faster web browser.

Comment

Chrome has better extensions and features, even though it can crash pretty easily
                            firefox has less features than chrome but more stable.

overall choice for me would be chrome still ...

Comment

I prefer FIREFOX always! But the answer to your question is in this link below:

FireFox VS Opera VS IE VS Chrome

Firefox's new tabs on demand feature and its expedited tab loading brought it into first place, above last time's winner, Chrome. Opera caught up to Chrome and even blew past it with its speed improvements, while Internet Explorer once again took a fairly distant last place. As we said, you should look at the individual scores above to see which browser is faster in the areas you care about—if you don't like Firefox's new tabs on demand, for example, Chrome may be "faster" for you. As usual, we're seeing that each browser is focusing on specific areas of improvement: Firefox with memory management, Opera with start times and CSS, and Chrome with its JavaScript and prerendering features—so wherever you're feeling the weight of your current browser, that might be a good place to see who's a faster choice.
                              Hope it helps. :)

sigpic

"Any human who can defeat Superman through sheer cleverness deserves to be feared and admired." - Jesse Schedeen IGN

PM me when its important, and not before....

Comment

Working...
                              X