Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which GPU You Have?

Hey Guys another thread By Me,

Can You Tell Your GPU(graphics card) Memory?
    I have GTX 980
    Last edited by gblaze; November 19, 2014, 01:32 AM.

Thank you very much SB for Giving me VIP
    if you want any help from me just feel free to PM me Anytime

I just won a 6870X2 from HWC, that will last me along time, also I won it the same day I bought a GTX 560 so it was kinda funny. When I build my new PC with IVY I'm going to install it and put the 560 in the living room with I believe I'm going to do two 24" monitors on the side and one 27" LCD 3D monitor in the middle, but I might upgrade for that.

Currently though I'm running my trusty 260 GTX. Works great. Love it.

Comment

Wrong Forum Moving.
      Kindly Post in the correct forum.
      sigpic

Towering over the fallen he stands. All-knowing, Just, that which lesser men aspire to be. There is naught he can't accomplish once he sets his gaze upon a goal, for he is, The Exalted.

Comment

I've got Sapphire Radeon HD5670 1GB DDR5
        It was cheap, it supports DX11, it's comfortably silent, it consumes fairly little power and it plays Crysis with very high settings on my screen (1280x1024) though not with that great frame rate..
        For Skyrim it's great, also every ported xbox game plays nicely, like Alan Wake or Assassin's Creed II.

GPU 775 MHz Core Clock
        40 nm Chip
        400 x Stream Processors
        Memory 1024 MB Size
        128 -bit GDDR5
        4000 MHz Effective
        I don't actively visit this forum anymore, but you'll find me at #torrent-invites on T-I IRC

They call me the Count because I love to count things...

Comment

I have MSI HD6850 Cyclone OC. I bought it because it was silent and it had low temperatures and good performance. Now I can play all the games in high and also can read a news or write essay in silent.

Comment

Originally posted by mate88 View Post
            I've got Sapphire Radeon HD5670 1GB DDR5
            Nice, I've got the Radeon HD 5770 myself. This model specifically: Amazon.com: Sapphire Radeon HD5770 Vapor-X 1 GB DDR5 2DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort PCI-Express Video Card 100283VX-2L: Electronics It's a great card for the price, runs my games with great resolution and framerate, and has an HDMI out so I use my desktop as an HTPC as well.

Comment

Geforce GT540M, 2 GB.

Comment

680 2gb * SLI

Comment

7850, 2GB.

Comment

Right now i am on my netbook and it has a Mobility Radeon HD 5650, which actually work as a charm - all things considered.

Comment

2x5850 ati referens cards at the moment , skipped upgrading one generation the radeon 6xxx and the nvidia 5xx generation was not that great really. But will probably go for nvidia 6xx the low power consumption is very nice, which means less heat, less noice. I like it quite. My current system takes about 550w in full load thats with i5 at 4,5ghz 16gb ram and 2HDD, just saying becouse ppl tend to buy way overpowerd powersupplies, and actully i can run 2xGTX 680 with my current power supply which is Corsair HX620, if i want to overclock the cards it will come short ofc.

Comment

Mine is an ATI 5870
                        sigpic
                        Thank you Vector King for repping me in!
                        Thank you DocDoom for this awesome signature, and avatar.

My giveaways:
                        HFU GA|DH | IPT | TL

Comment

I have nvidea GT540 :) 2 GB

Comment

Originally posted by BooTSTraP View Post
                            I have nvidea GT540 :) 2 GB
                            Those run really great don't they?

Heard they're good for bf3
                            sigpic
                            Thank you Vector King for repping me in!
                            Thank you DocDoom for this awesome signature, and avatar.

My giveaways:
                            HFU GA|DH | IPT | TL

Comment

I'm on a GTX 2805 SLI setup right now, but my current rig that I'm building is all set to go (Just waiting on my Ivy Bridge) and I'm waiting on the 4gb GTX 680s to come out from EVGA. Hopefully should have it built by the end of the month as soon as Ivy comes out, although all 680's are low on stock everywhere :(
                              sigpic

Thanks to Freedom for repping me in.

Comment

Working...
                              X