No announcement yet.

Top Burning Software, Suggestion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This question is really tricky to answer and explain. It's depend on how much do you want from a burner software. For some simple job like burn data, burn iso image, the free software can do that easily. But, if you want more, features of course, beside functionality, then I can say there is little can do the job.

Back at the old time, Roxio and Nero was the best out there. But, for Nero, after version 6.0 out... it was bloated. IMO, I don't like it. Roxio, at the current version is really funy to operate while the expert feature is disappear. Ah yes, I do like mention the best is always show the expert feature, of course. Burn your own dvd, with many feature needed. Like say, create bootable CD/DVD, even more create multi-bootable media, burn unicode files, burn very long files name, etc. At last, it difficult to find this best out there for now.

I try Nero, Roxio, Ashampo, DiscJuggler, ImgBurn and several other, but I can say all those still lack of feature I want to my taste. Still, I searching the best one, until today. So, this thread should be ambiguous to answer because everyone need their own liking for what they want.

Comment

Originally posted by oreja View Post
      sorry, but i would recommend to anyone to stay away from nero. It once was a good program back in the old days, but today its like a big whale loaded with tons of useless features, additional applications and other crap. I dont use it at all anymore.
      i still use nero 4.xxx its free n it's minus all the xtra load n it works fussless for me

Comment

always used nero but ive moved on to using Imgburn light-weight, still has tons of options and plus its free

Comment

At this point I'm burning so little that the light-weight program named CDBurnerXP serves my needs best.

Most iso files for games are mounted directly anyway so I pretty much only burn mp3 cds for my audio system in my car.

Comment

The best CD/DVD burning software out there is CDBurnerXP, it is 100% free and can be found at:
            cdburnerxp.se/

Comment

Nero is best i use nero

Comment

ImageBurn FTW:)

Using it for a long time and had no problem at all. Besides, it is free and updates are available very often:)
                Looking For : HDBits

Comment

DVD Author Plus is excellent. It is totally free, easy to use and works perfectly. It will burn video DVDs from your files that will work on any DVD player. It can also backup to ISO, copy DVD to DVD and burn ISO files -
                  Free DVD Burning Software - DVD Author Plus

Comment

imgburn or alcohol 120 best softwars ever:-D

Thank you very much SB for Giving me VIP
                    if you want any help from me just feel free to PM me Anytime

Comment

I typically use CDBurnerXP, but I may check out Imgburn given that it comes highly recommended by a lot of people here

Comment

Nero maybe the best for all.
                        But I prefer to use Ashampoo Burning Studio.

It can satisfy my burning requirement at most circumstance

Comment

I use imgburn, and nero lite.

Comment

I have just discovered Infrarecorder ( ->InfraRecorder ) and it looks promising. Other than that i still use IMGBurn.

Comment

I use Infrarecorder very easy.

Comment

Normally, I use Nero 6 but for burning xbox360 game I use imgburn.

Comment

Working...
                                X