This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox/Computer freeze!

From yesterdar my computer/firefox keeps freezing,i even get some "adobe flash error" ar first on youtube videos or on websites that have music player integrate.The strange thing is that when i open the task manager everything comes to normal.I've google it for this,if find out that could be a virus but i dont think is my case seeing that i scan regulary my computer in safe mode with Antimalware.Is the case for a firefox reinstaling?in this case is a way to dont erase the passwords?

thanks

Re: Firefox/Computer freeze!

hi m8 sorry to here your troubles, try to think back and work out what you installed or uninstalled, it could be just some bug perhaps a windows update?
    perhaps uninstalling firefox may help? be sure to save passwords. other option might be to do a system restore in windows back to the latest date, but sometimes if you dont have
    shadow copies enables you will be unable to undo restore!, maybe also posting what os you have may help other users responses, good luck, normally if i have those types of issues i reformat drive, which i due for one soon, lol

Comment

Originally posted by graphic View Post
      hi m8 sorry to here your troubles, try to think back and work out what you installed or uninstalled, it could be just some bug perhaps a windows update?
      perhaps uninstalling firefox may help? be sure to save passwords. other option might be to do a system restore in windows back to the latest date, but sometimes if you dont have
      shadow copies enables you will be unable to undo restore!, maybe also posting what os you have may help other users responses, good luck, normally if i have those types of issues i reformat drive, which i due for one soon, lol
      i had the same problem a long time ago,but i dont remember how i did.i use windows 7 ultimate and to be onest reinstalling the os is the last thing i;m thinking right now...i've restarted my computer and until now no strange activity.anyway,in case someone have experience the same thing,love to here how to put it to an end.
      Last edited by madaramm; September 3, 2011, 01:54 PM.

Comment

does your PC pass the system requirements > Mozilla Firefox 5 System Requirements

also, nowadays they put more pressure on hardware acceleration and stuff that ultimately will nuclear-bomb your computer from just surfing the web. "Firefox is blink-and-you-missed-it fast" actually means that you have to have a fire-extinguisher near you and if you fall asleep, you will wake up to a molten computer (that is if your interweb machine is "outdated"). i recommend you update your drivers (video first) or fall back to a older release of FireryFox

Comment

that guys for your opinions,but the it was more easy then i though: adobe flash reinstal looll

Comment

Working...
          X