Best PC suit for all round protection and why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best PC suit for all round protection and why

Hi guys i would like to know which is the most secure antivirus ,antitmalware , antspamware and network security suit you know .

i would start of with Norton PC suit 2011

pros: it give full security under one package with a nice gui inter-phase with regular updates
    cons: its to heavy on the computer processor and after deletion still leaves a lot of files on the computer.

Please feel free to give you comments on the suit u like and why.
    sigpic

special thanks to
    Super_Nova, mate88, ECH3LON
    Proud Friend Of:
    Sinius, mate88, Super_Nova, Fuska, Karajan, graphic,subkar,tinman,Killer_Monty,Cafe,yorkshire, Allice, Raum, Cerberusj,

NexRay, pejioto,DX, InsanePinoBoy,ECH3LON,Pulser,Copper,IguessNot,Shadowbuild,JustJe nna,TankGirl,Splendid,GPaX and more..

Re: Best PC suit for all round protection and why

Outpost Firewall pros:i love to customize application rules outpost one of best for that.its 3rd in matousec proactive challenge test cons:if any new app try to process memory injection outpost freezing system and after few seconds auto-allow that
    Last edited by zikachu; September 4, 2011, 07:30 PM.

Comment

It is a interesting sharing............

Comment

Originally posted by zikachu View Post
        Outpost Firewall pros:i love to customize application rules outpost one of best for that.its 3rd in matousec proactive challenge test cons:if any new app try to process memory injection outpost freezing system and after few seconds auto-allow that
        nice to know about this firewall.. what were the 1st and 2nd place softwares on matousec proactive challenge and if you have a link for it kindly pm me.

Thanx.
        sigpic

special thanks to
        Super_Nova, mate88, ECH3LON
        Proud Friend Of:
        Sinius, mate88, Super_Nova, Fuska, Karajan, graphic,subkar,tinman,Killer_Monty,Cafe,yorkshire, Allice, Raum, Cerberusj,

NexRay, pejioto,DX, InsanePinoBoy,ECH3LON,Pulser,Copper,IguessNot,Shadowbuild,JustJe nna,TankGirl,Splendid,GPaX and more..

Comment

Norton NIS 2011 is the best.. detection rate and blocking attacks also safe web search included with it.. no cons up till now 4 me.. waiting 4 2012

Comment

norton 360 is aswsome with full protection

Comment

Working...
            X