No announcement yet.

C Tutorial (1 - First Program)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with what you said about using int main() but better still to write int main(void) if you're not using command line args I think, or else specify them.

Comment

Re: C Tutorial (1 - First Program)

I started learning C in computer architecture. I had no experience with C prior to that class and our first program was like this. Our final program was to create an LC-3 assembler. I still have nightmares from that class. Can't wait to see some of your advanced tutorials.

Comment

are there more tutorials on this subject, c++? I would be greatly interested. Me and a buddy of mine. It seems to have stopped at tutorial one

Comment

Originally posted by Sever View Post
          are there more tutorials on this subject, c++? I would be greatly interested. Me and a buddy of mine. It seems to have stopped at tutorial one
          i think it hasn't any sense to create new tutorials when you can read it all using google ;) c++ is very popular programming language so you can find more than you need :)

Comment

Yay, the good old Hello world at its best :)

I love the style of this tutorial, as it goes very much into detail and is great for beginners to get a grip on the concept of programming in general.

I think C is a good language to start with as its basics are relatively easy to learn but later on the language can be used for very complex programstructures aswell.
            So you picked a good way to visualize this topic and I enjoyed reading it although I know this program in and out already by now :D

Good Work!

zealot
            Thanks to oki and UBi for repping me in!

Please visit my 10% GiveAway!

Comment

Working...
            X