X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Uploading Script

Hello Everyone.....

I just want to say that can anyone prepare a autoupload script for me??? The details are :

1.... I have RSS feeds for downloading..
    2.....I just want that whetever is downloaded through RSS that get uploaded by script automatically to a particular tracker which I will tell u Via PM
    3.....I have root access in seedbox so I installed there VNC.

So plz help me in this matter......I am not joking coz many peoples are already using this one...But they don't give me this one

so are u downloading a torrent from one tracker then seeding to the other or actually uploading the torrent file?

Comment

I guess uploading torrent file to other site... It would be useful but it would be complicated. Because you have to create new torrent file with different tracer name, upload proper NFO file to the site and make a description.....

But if anyone have the idea or software to do so I would really appriciate it :)

Comment

m8..Downloading from other tracker will my source nnnn uploading to other tracker is my torrent upload not only upload stats........Okkk.............

i have not to seed on other tracker....i just want to upload a torrent on other tracker which have not that torrent

Comment

There are ways to do it, but its specific to the site. I would build something, but I just don't have time.

Comment

i think you should use sborg

Comment

I can do it for you. What irc client do you want on your box, what torrent client do you have and what site is it for? Some sites have specific scripts made for them.

Comment

Doable, using curl/libcurl + buildtorrent + regex, then using the nfo file as the description. However, will only work with scene release. Those torrents without nfo, you need to manually modify the description, or you can probably pull the the data from IMDB if it's a movie torrent.

Comment

Originally posted by scoobie View Post
                  Doable, using curl/libcurl + buildtorrent + regex, then using the nfo file as the description. However, will only work with scene release. Those torrents without nfo, you need to manually modify the description, or you can probably pull the the data from IMDB if it's a movie torrent.

Yes m8 You are quite right..I have to upload only movies n mostly my source contains nfo..........So can u prepare this script???

Comment

Not sure, when I get some free time maybe I'll work on it.

Comment

Bump to top

Comment

Hang in there bud, after my final exams I'll work on it.

Comment

okk m8..i will wait..

Comment

So, I've given this script a bit of thought, but I'm not gonna work on it until after I'm done with my final exams this coming week. I figured I'd throw some ideas about its general design and workflow and hope that TI members would be able to give some comments and/or suggestions.

Basically, the script will be written in bash, but will be ported in C, once I learn the libcurl and libnotify API. The tools that I'm planning to use are curl, inotify-tools, grep, cfv, and buildtorrent.

The workflow starts with an infinite loop. Inside that code block, inotify-wait will 'watch' for events in the the target directory eg: torrent download directory. Particulary, newly created directories and 'close_write' events on each file under those directories to make sure there are no more data are being written before the next process begins.

Next, the downloaded data files are verified by comparing their checksums against the included sfv file. Once the data is verified to be complete, an attempt is made to connect to the tracker. This can be accomplished using curl to download the webpage and grep to check for certain texts such as "Not found!"; meaning the same torrent has not been uploaded in the tracker yet. Or an exact match of the directory name, where in this case, it means the file has already been uploaded.

If a match is found, then there is nothing to be done but just watch for more events. But if a "Not found!" string is matched, a new .torrent can then be created using buildtorrent and upload it to the tracker, again using curl. If no errors were encountered during the upload process, donwload the .torrent file and save it in the torrent client's watch folder so it can be loaded, hashed, then seeded.

This looks okay in theory, but I'm pretty sure there are still details I am missing. I would appreciate some inputs from other programmers so this script can be done with ease.

Comment

I can help you out. I finish up in a week also. I like the idea. I have lots of C and C++ experience. I have done cookie and certificate authentication with libcurl. I wrote an RSS client that was also a SFTP client. I was going to suggest doing the script in Python. I like the feel of it better plus its pretty compatible and portable. Then use C/C++ to write the final program. Or just do it in C/C++ to start with.

Comment

Working...
                              X