X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zbang
    replied
    Re: Auto Uploading Script

If you have a seedbox and you want the script send me a PM with seedbox proof.
    Last edited by zbang; April 6, 2011, 11:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• erk
    replied
    I'm looking for it too.. Have seedbox (linux) and using rtorrent + rutorrent.. I don't have VNC.. I just want to download torrent from tracker ONE and upload it / or seed it on tracker TWO too.. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• douknome
    replied
    i am too looking for it....

Leave a comment:

• rockingabru
    replied
    Bump to Top........Plz help me

Leave a comment:

• Iniquity1978
    replied
    Igge could you please contact me on msn in regards to getting a copy of these scripts from you? I have a 500gb seedbox kicking around that I would be willing to trade the use of for a while to have something like this setup on my 6TB ubunutu box.
    Last edited by ; March 22, 2011, 02:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rockingabru
    replied
    Bump TO Top

Leave a comment:

• HouseFreak
    replied
    Originally posted by igge View Post
    Today the script supports the trackers I usually use for auto purposes (i.e free leech trackers or easy to build ratio trackers) .. that is TL, GFT, SCC, BTN etc .. as for upload it's the ones I've uploaded to.

Both dl and ul trackers are modulized and can be easily adopted to new trackers.

I would make it public available with no support what so ever since I don't have the time to support it.

The best solution would be to find a few people that would like to develop and support the concept further. I would have no problem at all to release code to them.

Everything is written in perl and is working on all platforms tested (cygwin on win32 as well)
    your script work also with windows ?

Leave a comment:

• igge
    replied
    Originally posted by qaw View Post
    Hey igge,

What range of trackers does your script support? Is it easily adaptable? I am hunting for a linux implementation of what these guys are discussing making use of rtorrent.

Is the script something you would consider making public, or is it for your personal use only?

Q
    Today the script supports the trackers I usually use for auto purposes (i.e free leech trackers or easy to build ratio trackers) .. that is TL, GFT, SCC, BTN etc .. as for upload it's the ones I've uploaded to.

Both dl and ul trackers are modulized and can be easily adopted to new trackers.

I would make it public available with no support what so ever since I don't have the time to support it.

The best solution would be to find a few people that would like to develop and support the concept further. I would have no problem at all to release code to them.

Everything is written in perl and is working on all platforms tested (cygwin on win32 as well)

Leave a comment:

• qaw
    replied
    Hey igge,

What range of trackers does your script support? Is it easily adaptable? I am hunting for a linux implementation of what these guys are discussing making use of rtorrent.

Is the script something you would consider making public, or is it for your personal use only?

Q

Leave a comment:

• igge
    replied
    Yea well .. what part do you need help with? I've written a script that auto dl from other trackers and recreates a new torrent and autoupload to some trackers.

The script triggers on an event from rtorrent when a torrent is ready downloaded but you could make it trigger on other things. In Linux I would use inodes or something .. in windows I dunno but there are surely events to trigger on. Or if your ftp client can run a script when it's ready with a transfer.

Also the upload process differs from tracker to tracker so some modifications is surely needed there as well.

Leave a comment:

• players
    replied
    check this one too in a read me files its says that its working on wind too

but if any1 make 1 script to work pls tell us how did u do it
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• rockingabru
    replied
    m8 i want claear that i need script for Xbtit source coz i don't have Tbdev on my server n tracker...So plz consider it

Leave a comment:

• players
    replied
    sorry for off topic but

@HouseFreak pls send mr u mess id until now i saw that u are from ro and me too i cant pm u but i think u can pm me

Leave a comment:

• HouseFreak
    replied
    Originally posted by players View Post
    @ HouseFreak so its working only for a specific version of tbdev source?

i have found a few more

#!/bin/bash # privatetracker auto-upload script b - linux my guess from the CN

#!/usr/bin/perl -w ##### trackerautoUP 1.06 - An - linux dont know from were but it unrar the releases

http://www.tbdev.net/index.php?showt...1&#entry160073 -
    Auto Upload System Version 500 Limited Support On This

and 1 more that has a gft plugin..... i can not post attachments

off course there are more but ..... everybody wants money

all of this are for linux ,we need something for windows ,not everybody use and know to use linux

Leave a comment:

• players
    replied
    @ HouseFreak so its working only for a specific version of tbdev source?

i have found a few more

#!/bin/bash # privatetracker auto-upload script b - linux my guess from the CN

#!/usr/bin/perl -w ##### trackerautoUP 1.06 - An - linux dont know from were but it unrar the releases

http://www.tbdev.net/index.php?showt...1&#entry160073 -
    Auto Upload System Version 500 Limited Support On This

and 1 more that has a gft plugin..... i can not post attachments

off course there are more but ..... everybody wants money
    Last edited by players; December 18, 2010, 07:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X