Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow.I never knew these things..Got to search now..many thanks asking this question..

Comment

Originally posted by JayBlaze View Post
      I can help you out. I finish up in a week also. I like the idea. I have lots of C and C++ experience. I have done cookie and certificate authentication with libcurl. I wrote an RSS client that was also a SFTP client. I was going to suggest doing the script in Python. I like the feel of it better plus its pretty compatible and portable. Then use C/C++ to write the final program. Or just do it in C/C++ to start with.
      Thanks for the suggestion. Python seems a very good option than shell scripting, it can daemonize the process-- eliminating the need for 'screen', but unfortunately, I haven't much experience with that language.

The libraries that are gonna be used are written in C. It's probably a good idea to just start with it. The code may require several functions that would need to daemonize the process-- to avoid using external utility program such as screen, and forking the process for each directory and subdirectories being watched.

The only library I'm unable to find is for creating .torrent file. I'm not sure if there's any written in C. If not, then we're probably just gonna end up using execve() to call the mktorrent/buildtorrent binary.

Comment

I m getting happy to see that work on my request has started.........M8i have no experience with Any language butI can tell that The script i have seen yet are in Python

Comment

Originally posted by rockingabru View Post
          I m getting happy to see that work on my request has started.........M8i have no experience with Any language butI can tell that The script i have seen yet are in Python
          What do the script that you have now do?

Comment

Originally posted by JayBlaze View Post
            What do the script that you have now do?
            i think rockingabru its talking about UpladFU

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/UploadFu/0.4.6
            or
            http://pypi.python.org/pypi/UploadFu/0.5

dont try to email the author b/c he will not give any support

there are a few more scripts but there are for linux and i couldnt make any1 to work on wind with cygwin

if u guys still work on this 1 and need a place to start give a pm

mod edit: You have to be repped in firstly, then you can receive pms
            Sirius
            TI's Anime Addict
            Last edited by Sirius; December 18, 2010, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by players View Post
              i think rockingabru its talking about UpladFU

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/UploadFu/0.4.6
              or
              http://pypi.python.org/pypi/UploadFu/0.5

dont try to email the author b/c he will not give any support

there are a few more scripts but there are for linux and i couldnt make any1 to work on wind with cygwin

if u guys still work on this 1 and need a place to start give a pm
              uploadfu work ,but you need to know hot to make working ,i have a tbdev source that works with this script,but i don`t know how to configure it to work with all tbdev sources

Comment

@ HouseFreak so its working only for a specific version of tbdev source?

i have found a few more

#!/bin/bash # privatetracker auto-upload script b - linux my guess from the CN

#!/usr/bin/perl -w ##### trackerautoUP 1.06 - An - linux dont know from were but it unrar the releases

http://www.tbdev.net/index.php?showt...1&#entry160073 -
                Auto Upload System Version 500 Limited Support On This

and 1 more that has a gft plugin..... i can not post attachments

off course there are more but ..... everybody wants money
                Last edited by players; December 18, 2010, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by players View Post
                  @ HouseFreak so its working only for a specific version of tbdev source?

i have found a few more

#!/bin/bash # privatetracker auto-upload script b - linux my guess from the CN

#!/usr/bin/perl -w ##### trackerautoUP 1.06 - An - linux dont know from were but it unrar the releases

http://www.tbdev.net/index.php?showt...1&#entry160073 -
                  Auto Upload System Version 500 Limited Support On This

and 1 more that has a gft plugin..... i can not post attachments

off course there are more but ..... everybody wants money

all of this are for linux ,we need something for windows ,not everybody use and know to use linux

Comment

sorry for off topic but

@HouseFreak pls send mr u mess id until now i saw that u are from ro and me too i cant pm u but i think u can pm me

Comment

m8 i want claear that i need script for Xbtit source coz i don't have Tbdev on my server n tracker...So plz consider it

Comment

check this one too in a read me files its says that its working on wind too

but if any1 make 1 script to work pls tell us how did u do it
                        Attached Files

Comment

Yea well .. what part do you need help with? I've written a script that auto dl from other trackers and recreates a new torrent and autoupload to some trackers.

The script triggers on an event from rtorrent when a torrent is ready downloaded but you could make it trigger on other things. In Linux I would use inodes or something .. in windows I dunno but there are surely events to trigger on. Or if your ftp client can run a script when it's ready with a transfer.

Also the upload process differs from tracker to tracker so some modifications is surely needed there as well.
                          I like my Woman like I like my Whiskey, 15 years old and mixed up with coke.

Comment

Hey igge,

What range of trackers does your script support? Is it easily adaptable? I am hunting for a linux implementation of what these guys are discussing making use of rtorrent.

Is the script something you would consider making public, or is it for your personal use only?

Q

Comment

Originally posted by qaw View Post
                              Hey igge,

What range of trackers does your script support? Is it easily adaptable? I am hunting for a linux implementation of what these guys are discussing making use of rtorrent.

Is the script something you would consider making public, or is it for your personal use only?

Q
                              Today the script supports the trackers I usually use for auto purposes (i.e free leech trackers or easy to build ratio trackers) .. that is TL, GFT, SCC, BTN etc .. as for upload it's the ones I've uploaded to.

Both dl and ul trackers are modulized and can be easily adopted to new trackers.

I would make it public available with no support what so ever since I don't have the time to support it.

The best solution would be to find a few people that would like to develop and support the concept further. I would have no problem at all to release code to them.

Everything is written in perl and is working on all platforms tested (cygwin on win32 as well)
                              I like my Woman like I like my Whiskey, 15 years old and mixed up with coke.

Comment

Originally posted by igge View Post
                                Today the script supports the trackers I usually use for auto purposes (i.e free leech trackers or easy to build ratio trackers) .. that is TL, GFT, SCC, BTN etc .. as for upload it's the ones I've uploaded to.

Both dl and ul trackers are modulized and can be easily adopted to new trackers.

I would make it public available with no support what so ever since I don't have the time to support it.

The best solution would be to find a few people that would like to develop and support the concept further. I would have no problem at all to release code to them.

Everything is written in perl and is working on all platforms tested (cygwin on win32 as well)
                                your script work also with windows ?

Comment

Working...
                                X