X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C++ Freelancing

i need a lil information guys
    I am a BSCS student and good in programming of C++ with OOP
    the thing is i am just lost i mean i dont know what to do with these skills, i need to do freelancing for c++ programming , but i dont know what to learn else i mean i know that only C++ wont help me to be hired , what should i do? please guide me everything that needs to be learnt before applying for a job, so i can also learn that stuff to do freelancing n get some extra bucks to spend on extra things

so please guide me what i've to learn extra to complete jobs on freelancing sites
    Regards,
    Special thanks to SiniuS for VIP giveaway and those who supported me!

no C++ developer here?
    Special thanks to SiniuS for VIP giveaway and those who supported me!

Comment

Well if C++ is your forte I think for freelancing you need to go to specifics site if it's an online freelancing job you after. Look for small to medium size job first to gain popularity. Join community site they sometimes had job offers posted. Once you had base clients then it's time to move into a bigger league while maintaining the old clients.

Comment

I think that you need to learn more about the eCommerce niche. There's always big flows of money going on, so I would recommend you to learn new information in this direction. I have an example for you, I know a great development team that does this kind of stuff, they are friends of mine and been helping me out with my eCommerce project. You can contact them if you follow this site. Good luck.

Comment

Oh, that's great. I wanted to work in the sphere of programming too, but then I decided that business is more profitable. I think you can think about the e-commerce industry too, and with this article https://elogic.co/blog/magento-comme...ce-comparison/, you will drive your future business forward just like I did mine, and increase your income.

Comment

Working...
          X