Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site is coming along - looking for PHP programmer and upper.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site is coming along - looking for PHP programmer and upper.

Ive been programming my SD torrent tracker site for the last few weeks now, and ive had a few people come forward to help, but so far noone has actually helped. Im looking for a PHP programmer and a uploader (just bought seedbox). Im getting ready to go full blast into this site - if anyone has ANY type of support, please send me a PM.

Re: Site is coming along - looking for PHP programmer and upper.

What code base are you using; want to provide a bit more info about the intended methodology of your tracker? What will make it compete with the likes of BTN, and where are you going to source your material from?

If you're looking for a programmer, AND an uploader/content provider; then you should give up now.

Comment

Originally posted by wakawaka View Post
      What code base are you using; want to provide a bit more info about the intended methodology of your tracker? What will make it compete with the likes of BTN, and where are you going to source your material from?

If you're looking for a programmer, AND an uploader/content provider; then you should give up now.
      Giving up is not a option, im programming the site myself, and im also uploading, im just looking for some help with either one. The code base is PHP (and im using a customized version of phpmybittorent). BTN as far as i know, is TV shows only. And alot of other sites are focused on HD content and SD comes second. Im doing the opposite, SD comes first, then HD. I know not everyone has a massive array of 2TB hard drives, and not everyone is watching their movies on 60" LCD's either. So im focusing on DVDRips that are small in size, that are good quality to watch on a normal sized computer monitor and they dont take up massive amounts of hard drive space. Ive had a couple of people say they would help, but not one yet has actually stepped to the plate and done it. If you are really interested, sign up and send me a PM:
      AndiesVidz.com

Comment

You've got at least 2 SQL injection vulnerabilities. Might want to think about using a different code base.

You have good source for content, or just leaching from other sites?

Comment

Thats why im looking for someone that can help me with the vulnerabilities and such. ATM im leaching but ive got a scene uploader that said he would start uploading but hasnt yet.

Comment

Working...
          X