Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rebuilding my tracker - from scratch - need a co-founder...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebuilding my tracker - from scratch - need a co-founder...

Im going to rebuild my site from scratch. I dont have any idea what script i will be using, i already have a VPS (Ubuntu 9 - but can change it to a different OS if needed, PHP 5, MySQL).
    This job will require brainstorming ideas, programming the site, and maintaining the site. I can program in PHP, MySQL, HTML, Javascript, CSS, etc.
    This person must be fluent in BASH - as i know very little.
    We will be discussing the site via IRC, and email.

Oh, and you wont be paid, this site will be supported by donations only, and you will just know you are cofounder of a great site.

Since, i work, i will mostly be working on the site after work (after 5PM Eastern) and weekends.

So i got the base code down, now for many, many modifications - anyone with ANY graphic skills that can make logos, icons, etc - we have a position open. We also have a position for a additional PHP or AJAX programmer.
    Also in the meantime, i will also be uploading my 1000+ movies i have on my computer to a seedbox and uploading them to the site...

***UPDATE***
    Got the site up, now im designing and uploading files:
    AndiesVidz.com

Still looking for programmers, designers, and graphic artists or anyone else that can help in any way.

***UPDATE***
    Im giving out invites to anyone willing to take a look around - just post a reply here or send me a message.
    Last edited by sixtwo; May 7, 2011, 06:24 PM.

Re: Rebuilding my tracker - from scratch - need a co-founder...

I can help you. I'm programmer, what you need?

Comment

I can help also (No graphical skills but in programming). ANd what about taking TorrentTrader | Download TorrentTrader software for free at SourceForge.net and modify it (or you already have your tracker ???).

Comment

I do not advise TorrentTrader. TBDev advise before.

Comment

I would like to help with your graphical work if at all possible. If I need to PM you or vice versa, let me know. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X