No announcement yet.

Which Language Do You Use The Most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Python. I find it very productive being less verbose than Java, and dynamically typed.

But I'm curious about C#, that many people consider Java done right.

Comment

• I find python to be the most useful in terms of capability and easiness.
      But it's always dependent on the purpose.

Comment

• These days I mostly code in Java and Scala. Java for android development and Scala for backend development. Both are great and if you've never used Scala before then I highly recommend checking out the Typesafe Stack (https://typesafe.com/)

Comment

• I don't know if we can consider them as language but Batch and AutoIT :P

Comment

• Mostly C++, hopefully some more Java.

Comment

• for everyday tasks python.
              For the more advance jobs, java

Comment

• Most of the time I use Ruby and web-related languages like CoffeeScript. Sometimes I need some Haskell, and some shell (bash/zsh) scripting. There were times when I used Java, Xtend and Erlang, but I'm glad that those have passed :D

Comment

• i'm addicted to C#

Comment

• Varies. I use autohotkey for simple automation things, but I am not sure if autohotkey is the most optimal way for it. I choose between using python, batch script, or bash script depending on the OS and what sort of mood I am for system administration and other types of automation tasks.

Comment

• HTML and CSS, I am trying to get into other languages though, although I can never keep my attention long enough to get past Hello World...

Comment

• Learnt VB6 at school, then moved on to Xojo which is kind of a BASIC style language but with more features

Don't really code a lot at the moment as my job is in a different field but i dabble back in it every now and again

Would love to learn more languages but finding the time is difficult

Comment

• I use Java the most.

Comment

• I use Javascript the most. It has lot of frameworks for web development and can be used for mobile development with Cordova for example.

Comment

• Perl for scripting or quick small programs
                              &
                              C/C++ for applications.

Comment

• CSS, JavaScript, Ruby, PHP
                                Speed: https://i.imgur.com/O8kuwqE.png
                                Proof: https://i.imgur.com/ZFZ7rWP.png

Comment

Working...
                                X