This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learn Hacking

Could Anyone suggest me a good site to learn hacking?
    from beginner to professional??

Re: Learn Hacking

Well there are not a perfect hacking sites.
    But here are some hacking sites :-
    How to Hack: Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security | Go Hacking
    rapidguide.tk
    Hack a Day
    How to prevent hacking of computer with hacking tricks
    Top Tricks n Cheats - Best hacking site
    Hack This Site!
    Hacking Software

U can even check out here :-
    TOP 20 WEBSITES: TOP 20 HACKING TUTORIAL SITES

And u can also google it if you want more info (:
    And there are also some hidden sites which is not available for public

Gud Luck (:
    Last edited by lenorver72; April 11, 2011, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dexter14 View Post
      Could Anyone suggest me a good site to learn hacking?
      from beginner to professional??
      Can you program? If so what languages? You need to be a good programmer first. It also depends on what you mean by hacking, there are a lot of resources out there but it depends on what you want to learn. If you're talking web apps for example at a minimum you would want to have reasonable Linux knowledge and some experience of LAMP servers, good knowledge of Javascript, XHTML, CSS, knowledge of at least one commonly used server-side language such as PHP, a decent understanding of SQL, an understanding of how HTTP requests work and an understanding of how cookies and sessions work.

Even if you don't have all those things, why not check out this site, it starts out fairly gentle and teaches you some stuff as you go:

Hack This Site!

Hope this helps.

Comment

Listen to Ph4ze. There is no easy way. Also, look up the definition(s) of hacking first.
        If you're really serious, start absorbing every bit of knowledge you can get your hands on. It takes quite a bit of knowledge to understand the inner workings of a computer enough to exploit it for your own purposes.

Good luck!

Comment

Hacking is not like learning A B C ...lol
          Its very difficult. U need to spend alot time on it and remember alot codes.
          Well i also started but i ended because i was tired of it.. heheheh

Comment

+1 to OxC0FF33 said.

"Hacking" or "Cracking" is not something you learn overnight.

It's a result of years of studying computer science, and being an expert with linux distros.
            You must also know Java, PHP, CSS, C++, and other programming languages and have an intricate understanding of how computers work.

It takes A LOT of knowledge to see a computer system and be able to exploit it for your own needs.
            There is no tutorial, because every system is just a little bit different.

And to be quite frank, if you have to ask "how to hack," your probably not going to be able to.
            sigpic

WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT

Comment

there are a lot place to look. instead of a place I'd like to mention some stuff that you should be looking for. find some tutorials about CEH, tool packages such as dsniff...... do a little research and learn how to use them. I agree with freu0047 and the other guys. hacking is not something you learn overnight. there are a lot of stuff that you have to follow. not only the knowledge of languages, scripts, tools and others but also social engineering if you are really into hacking. CEH can be used for both good and bad. its up to you. ha ha. but if you are really interested in hacking, just do a little research about CEH and some tool packages like dsniff. remember, you can't just find something by googling "how to hack".

Comment

I'm glad this thread didn't turn into a "Oh ya, this is how you do it." and people actually gave good advise! Just throwing it out there, we will remove any tutorials and such on any kind of hacking at TI here.
                Retired and happy :)

Comment

If you really want to learn how to hack, it takes hard work and determination. Now, I've been hacking for several years and am still not a master. I started when I was four years old and since then I've garnered a lot of experience. Really, hacking isn't something that can be taught. It's more of a hands on experience, you just have to get out there and do it. That being said, if you really want to become a professional hacker, you can start by watching this video. Its really informative and should give you an idea of all the basic tools you'll need to become a master hacker.

-OmegaStar

Comment

I'll admit, I laughed a little. But in all seriousness I think it's time I closed this thread.
                    Originally posted by OmegaStar View Post
                    If you really want to learn how to hack, it takes hard work and determination. Now, I've been hacking for several years and am still not a master. I started when I was four years old and since then I've garnered a lot of experience. Really, hacking isn't something that can be taught. It's more of a hands on experience, you just have to get out there and do it. That being said, if you really want to become a professional hacker, you can start by watching this video. Its really informative and should give you an idea of all the basic tools you'll need to become a master hacker.

-OmegaStar
                    Retired and happy :)

Comment

Working...
                    X