This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-Login Greasemonkey type script?

Can anyone make a script that auto-logins to TorrentLeech and/or preto.me?

I sometimes use dial-up, which makes me relogin on torrentleech because of different IP's, and it would be nice to have a script that, when you go to the login screen, it auto-types and submits information, and logs you in (preferably without showing the login screen.

And Preto.me is just plain annoying. I do know my PIN, but their servers are so slow, that logging in every time you want to use it takes so long. Same deal as TorrentLeech, but I don't know if this would be possible. Do you have to type in your PIN, then it sends the tracker the PIN, then it gives an OK to you, and then you get the login boxes? Or just a hidden element on thepage?

Anyways, these would be nice. ^^
    Cheers.
    --Bandersnatch

Dial up still exists?
    sigpic

WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT

Comment

Shaddup xD It's not actual dial-up I guess. I tether my phone for mobile internet with my laptop.

Comment

Re: Auto-Login Greasemonkey type script?

Bump to the top.

Comment

I use the mozilla addon last pass. Will do the trick as it stores the keys and you can automatically enter the web. Pretty useful

I am not a native Speaker so any feedback is welcomed

Comment

Originally posted by Fdez87 View Post
            I use the mozilla addon last pass. Will do the trick as it stores the keys and you can automatically enter the web. Pretty useful
            Agreed! Was just about to post that. It works wonders. And just to note it doesn't just support Mozilla's Firefox

Comment

Working...
            X