Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lamborghini Sesto Elemento

Originally posted by KRETHOLL View Post
    It is elegant! just no words ... I wonder how much it costs?
    It doesn't cost anything because it's a concept car

Comment

And I'm talking about screen greatham. I'm talking about these cars))

Comment

That' one sexy beast, looks like a whale though. I could also do without the red. But the flat paint that they have been using is just amazing even though I prefer white.

Comment

Originally posted by mild_seven View Post
          That' one sexy beast, looks like a whale though. I could also do without the red. But the flat paint that they have been using is just amazing even though I prefer white.
          I agree, it does look like a whale. The nose is kind of droopy

Comment

OMG! ive seen reventon... but this... what the crap.. 1st time seen one. awesome

Comment

Awesome! Now that's a car.

Comment

Take a look at the Lamborghini Egoista. It is also pretty nice.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

I also invite you to visit the museum on google street view: virtual lamborghini museum tour with google maps street view

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

I also invite you to visit the museum on google street view: virtual lamborghini museum tour with google maps street view

Comment

Glad to see they aren't abandoning the stealth fighter look haha

Comment

I don't like the headlights but everything else is pretty dope, especially the body.

Comment

Hello guys! I suppose that all girls will be yours with that car. It is completely dope. Earlier I had no idea how people meet a match. Now I know. This dating site https://www.tenderbang.com helped me to find a person who will have a good time with me.

Comment

Working...
                      X