Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever took part in a car crash / collision / accident or got a ticket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got several speeding tickets. Automatic laser controls are common here and many roads have low traffic and it's really easy to lose track of your speed if you're drifting on an almost empty road.

Comment

• Got ran over by a truck 2 years ago on a ducati 848 evo, intentionally hit and the driver tried to run.

Comment

• I have no speeding tickets but have been in an accident where I was at fault, pulled out in front of a car and they hit me on the drivers side door and front wheel. Ended up with a $200 ticket and a seriously damaged door, and front wheel. I drove the car home with a bent tie rod and a drivers door that wouldn't open. I thankfully was unharmed, I also felt terrible as the other car had a baby in the car, but thankfully nobody was hurt.

Comment

• Does backing up ever so slightly into a stop sign, denting it , bending it sideways count? D: Car was completely fine after all that.

Comment

• Well, last week i broke my front body kit hitting a dog in contry side, in the night :(... and after i saw the front of the car smashed i freaked out and smashed my phone on the road (phone is dead and front car smashed, but the dog didn't happend anything, he ran away. and by the way i freaked out because the body kit was custom made :(. well at least our health is fine.

Comment

• Ticket for running a red light I thought I'd just make.
              Hit a Fiat with eyelashes on the headlights because it looked terrible.

Comment

• Of course, I had an accident some time ago and I know how difficult it is to get car insurance for drivers with accident history. All the companies didn't want to even look at you and I usually overpay enough. This is time to stop and search for beneficial offers.

Comment

• Luckily I have never been in a car crash. Hopefully it never happens!

Comment

• You know, I've never had a serious accident. But recently I came across an interesting case. My car was in the Parking lot near the store and by chance the shopping cart scratched my car very badly. I thought for a long time whether my insurance can cover this damage, but thanks to the article https://www.americaninsurance.com/do...-shopping-cart I can successfully solve this problem.

Comment

• One time I felt from 3 floors, but I was fine because there were bushes. I was 8 years old.

Comment

• Ok

Comment

• Yes, once I took part in a car accident and got a ticket for that. It was really weird because there was not my fault and I was injured. My life was broken, but my insurance company did not pay me compensation. I called a lawyer from https://spetslaw.com/. I knew that my mum worked with him once. He helped me to solve all the issues and get fair compensation.

Comment

• As for workers in any field, lawyers or attorneys also need to draw on new knowledge. I am sure there are more than one of my colleagues here. I would like to share some useful information with you - https://lawrina.com/blog/digesting-a...-does-it-mean/ . Yes, many of you may have already encountered it. But for those who have not yet had time to understand the essence of the matter - I highly recommend this resource.
                            Last edited by Turinga; May 31, 2021, 07:37 AM.

Comment

• Yeah, several times. Last accident was with my Toyota truck, my bumper was broken!

Comment

• Guys, if the conversation is about cars, I can talk for hours. I have a Ford SUV and I just love it. Recently I bought myself a steelcraft bumper. I spent a long time choosing which bumper to buy and when I bought it and it was already given to me, I realized that a really cool bumper looks better in life than in the photo. Good luck to all.

Comment

Working...
                                X