No announcement yet.

Current Car Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently in the process of choosing between a Nissan X Trail & a Ford Ranger Wildtrak.
    sigpic

Comment

I would go with the wildtrak. Looks a lot 'tougher' in my opinion. Also better horsepower and still get to keep the 4 doors.

Comment

Originally posted by thunder9897 View Post
        I would go with the wildtrak. Looks a lot 'tougher' in my opinion. Also better horsepower and still get to keep the 4 doors.
        Yes, that's true, but it's a bit (lot?) more expensive, and despite the looks, I'm not sure I really need (i.e., would often use) a pick-up?
        What really annoyed me was that the dealer wanted extra for "full rustproofing" - this is a 4x4 off-road vehicle with a wading depth of 800mm, it's gonna get wet, and you're telling me at that price I have to pay more for rustproofing! Also more for paint protection & a whole list of other "add-on" items; guess I need to bargain harder...
        sigpic

Comment

there's a reason man was given the gift of haggling.

but anyways, if you haven't seen already, these two links are helpful
          Nissan Rogue Reviews - Nissan Rogue Price, Photos, and Specs - Car and Driver
          Ford F-150 Reviews - Ford F-150 Price, Photos, and Specs - Car and Driver

They are the successors of the cars you picked, but they will give you a good idea of what other companies are making for the same 'genre' (i.e. crossover or pickup)

Comment

Originally posted by thunder9897 View Post
            there's a reason man was given the gift of haggling.
            but anyways, if you haven't seen already, these two links are helpful
            Nissan Rogue Reviews - Nissan Rogue Price, Photos, and Specs - Car and Driver
            Ford F-150 Reviews - Ford F-150 Price, Photos, and Specs - Car and Driver
            They are the successors of the cars you picked, but they will give you a good idea of what other companies are making for the same 'genre' (i.e. crossover or pickup)
            Yes, I saw those, pretty neat cars, but for the US Market; sadly I am buying my car (or truck) in the Philippines, otherwise I might have gone for the Ford Focus RS Turbo.
            sigpic

Comment

Citroen C5 but I am looking forward to Nisan X trail.

Comment

I have a 1996 Del Sol for now has a D16z6 (Mini Me) VTEK motor. So fun to drive.

Rims going on in a few days once the rain stops : )

Comment

08 Audi A8. I do most maintenance but parts can get expensive along with 9 quart synthetic oil changes.

Comment

2009 Nissan Altima. I love it!
                    Retired Admin of
                    sigpic
                    I have been a part of all of these trackers
                    PtN, ScT, HDBits.org, Blackcats, What.cd, Oink.cd, Waffles.fm, ScL, SCC, BitMeTV, BitMe, ChristianTorrents, TehConnection, Elektronik, TL, RevTT, x264, Leecherslair, SceneFZ, Torrent Damage, The Vault, The Horror Charnel, UG, BitHQ, HD-bits.ro, Libble, Wunza, FunFile, STMusic, SuperTorrents, Filemp3, Demonoid, and plenty more I'm sure (:

Comment

I have Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution but I want to get rid of it. Due to business needs, I live in Bejing right now and there are so many people https://populationstat.com/china/beijing. And the number of cars is enormous. Constant traffic jams, smog. Cities should be for pedestrians, not for cars.

Comment

The automotive theme is always relevant. My son now drives a car and he is 17 years old, which of course confused me a little and I thought about insurance. Thanks to this useful article https://www.cheapautoinsurance.com/a...ce-17-year-old I was able to choose a convenient and reliable insurance plan for young people. I think that many parents will find it useful to read this if you plan to give your child a car.

Comment

Mazda

Comment

It's all good, of course. But in life it is a completely different preference for cars. Do you agree with me? What do you think about used ferrari? In my opinion, it is interesting enough, but the main thing is convenient and accessible enough variant. The honda hybrid plug in sedan boasts an appropriate set of standard features and a premium interior that should remain competitive with today's offerings in this class.

Comment

Guys, where can you find steelcraft bumpers? I've been searching for a long time. but because of the pandemic, the auto parts store near my house closed.

Comment

I had a similar situation, I wanted to buy bumpers, but I could not find it anywhere. It's good that I often communicate on forms, and one friend advised me to go to the site https://bumperstock.com/collections/steelcraft-bumpers, where there are a lot of bumpers, different parts for SUVs and I ordered a lot of necessary and useful spare parts from them. I was surprised that the price was low and the delivery was free.
                                Last edited by AnthonyJacobs; July 5, 2021, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X