• Show
Clear All

• Johnnie06Walker
    replied

What a driver

Leave a comment:

• rackzone
    replied
    we need an F1 2013 thread i think, australia starts this weekend.

2nd and 3rd part of the qualifying postponed to sunday!

Leave a comment:

• Intelectual
    replied
    Originally posted by devnull0977 View Post
    Wow Lewis to Mercedes - that's a leap of faith.
    I don't think he's completely mature enough or experienced enough to really "own" a team like Mercedes. He'll grow into it in the future if he stays there long enough. I think Ross Brawn will be good for him and will teach him a lot. McLaren babied him too much, spoiled him. The change to Mercedes is a good move for him to better himself. I always thought he was very arrogant and wasn't happy unless he was on top. This decision kind of shows me that he is maturing a little more.

Leave a comment:

• devnull0977
    replied
    Wow Lewis to Mercedes - that's a leap of faith.

Leave a comment:

• Caldina666
    replied
    Actually Schumacher season started off awful this year, he had so many unreliability issues (I don't think he finished his first 5-6 races) but since then he's been doing a little better. The car (as Rosberg has also gone backwards) has not kept pace with the RB, Mc, Ferrari and Lotus and is now even slower than the Williams and Sauber...in terms of natural talen though, Senna reigns supreme.

Leave a comment:

• Stanislav_TU
    replied
    IMO Schumacher name should never be mentioned alongside the great Ayrton Senna ! And his recent actions proved so ...

Leave a comment:

• konvos
    replied
    Shumi is a whiner man... He did that before to the good Senna.

Leave a comment:

• Night_Crawler
    replied
    Originally posted by banned1960 View Post
    I like how Schumi drives into the back of Senna then blames him and calls him an idiot over the radio. Lol!

In other news......... Schumacher will be docked five places on the grid for the Monaco Grand Prix following his collision with Bruno Senna.

Thats Schumi.. Crashing your opponent's car so that he can win the championship..

Leave a comment:

• banned
    replied
    I like how Schumi drives into the back of Senna then blames him and calls him an idiot over the radio. Lol!

In other news......... Schumacher will be docked five places on the grid for the Monaco Grand Prix following his collision with Bruno Senna.

Leave a comment:

• LabChimp
    replied
    Did anyone notice that a lot of the seats were empty ? (Spain GP)

Does it reflect the state of the local economy ?

And what's going on with Hamilton's mechanics ? too many errors for one weekend.

Leave a comment:

• PROMOTER
    replied
    Results added and stats updated.

Leave a comment:

• Night_Crawler
    replied
    I don't like the Pirelli tyres. I hope Hamilton or Alonso or Kimi wins today.

And I wish F1 brings back mid race fueling.

P.S. my fav F1 driver Kimi Raikkonen is back yeaa

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Vettel wins Bahrain GP , Raikkonen 2nd , Grosjean 3rd..

Paul Di Resta is 7th

The Iceman gets 2nd position woohoo..

Leave a comment:

• LabChimp
    replied
    Did you see all the rubber on the track ?
    I don't remember this happening with Bridgestone...

Anyway it was a good race, finally we see a lot of overtaking.
    I liked the fact the Schumi wasn't angry with his crew or at least he didn't show it in public.

Leave a comment:

• Takito
    replied
    alonso rulez!!!

Leave a comment:

• Night_Crawler
    replied
    It was a good match. Too bad Shumi lost out due to an error by the pit crew. Hopefully this season it will not be only Red Bull. I think Hamilton will win this season.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X