Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

torrentinvites.net the best invite forum for free torrent tracker invites.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• torrentinvites.net the best invite forum for free torrent tracker invites.

Hello!

Site has been moved to new site domain: https://torrentinvites.net
    Please go there and register
    T-I staff
    Regards
    Last edited by hummingbird; May 6, 2020, 05:58 AM.

I don't know anything about cars either but then again I'm pretty young.

Comment

Sounds like you know some sexist pigs there Sakuya. Talking down to people just because they don't know about something is definitely not cool.

The basic principles of the internal combustion engine are actually fairly simple, it's all the other stuff that's been added on to most modern engines that make them rather complicated. I think that these days, most people (apart from mechanics with computers) don't know much about what's going on underneath their bonnet, it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Comment

A good place to start is Howstuffworks.com. Great site with a lot of good info! Depending on how in-depth you want to get, you might even want to order a service manual for your car and check out all of the parts. Then again, I grew up surrounded by cars and motorcycles, so I've always been interested.

Comment

Maybe you could take an autoshop class at your local community college? I'm a girl and I know nothing about the auto-mechanics either but I remember my high school offered an autoshop class for those who wanted to learn (I couldn't fit it in my schedule so I never took it). Luckily, I got through all 4 years of college in a really hilly area that had bad winters without too much car trouble, but I've always been meaning to educate myself about car repair. I can't seem to find the time to sign up for classes but I know that local community colleges and vocational tech schools usually offer this course for students and the general community, many times as an evening class, so look into that if you're so inclined.

Comment

I know more about weed and weights and electronics than cars because of my older brother.lol.
            As for the topic, I don't know crap about cars.
            Last edited by Ureshii; September 14, 2008, 05:28 PM.

Comment

o i know about cars. only prices that i find on web nothing else lets say. i drive for 5 years now, but if my car would stop i would just walk cose i wouldn't know how to fix it. and i mean any part. i can only check my oil and windshield watter lol
              Member of: sct, hdbits.org, bitme, bitmetv, scl, bit-hdtv, music-vids, ipt, bitgamer, what, waffles, BCG, scc
              Would like:FTN loooooooool :)

Comment

i know jack abt cars but if some1 laughed at me abt it (and i mean in a mocking way)...he'd get a punch str8 up his face lol

Comment

I just know sth from racing games!

Comment

Im pretty young (just got my first car a month back) and ive been doing a lot of lurking online to learn about things, something I want to know, i google it, for the most part its pretty helpful, although there is only so much you can learn without hands on experience.

Comment

Use google and youtube. If not get a job at on oil change place or dealership and start there.

Comment

well i dont want to know anything about cars

Comment

i love cars with great sound systems, dont care wat make or model lol

TORRENT-INVITES ROCKS

Comment

I love cars, but sadly I have no clue about them on how to fix them at all :( major fail

Comment

i know that....

Comment

Working...
                              X