Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dell's New XPS 11 and up to $199 off MacBook Pros.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dell's New XPS 11 and up to $199 off MacBook Pros.

When I bookmarked this site a year ago I really do feel like everyday is black friday haahaha. The site is DealNews(dot)com

Today's computer deals:

• Dell XPS 11 Intel Haswell Core i3 1.5GHz 11.6" 2560x1440 Touchscreen Convertible Ultrabook
      Store: Dell Home
      Price: $949.99 via coupon code "WD0RTDJWM4QC1F" with free shipping
      Lowest By: $50
      Expires: January 31
      Is It Worth It?: Surface who? The newly-released XPS 11 is Dell's answer to Surface, Lenovo's Yoga Pro 2, and every other hybrid on the market today. This 11.6" ultrabook's keyboard folds all the way back to transform it into a tablet with an impressive 2560x1440 IPS display a rarity on laptops this size, and a screen that Engadget called, "brilliant in person, not just due to its pixel density, but because its colors look almost as vibrant from near-180-degree angles as they do head-on." Also onboard you'll find a Core i3 Haswell 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 4GB of RAM, and an 80GB SSD. Just be sure to strike fast, this discount is good through the end of this month only.
    • Apple MacBook Pro Intel Ivy Bridge Core i5 2.5GHz 13.3" LED-Backlit Laptop
      Store: Manhattan Products via eBay
      Price: $949.99 with free shipping
      Lowest By: $100
      Is It Worth It?: Need an upgrade from your MacBook Air? At $950, the 13.3" MacBook Pro provides just the boost you require. This 4.5-lb. notebook (non-Retina) features an Intel Ivy Bridge Core i5 2.5GHz processor, 13.3" 1280x800 LED-backlit LCD, 4GB of RAM, and a 500GB hard drive. It's currently $50 cheaper than a refub model of this notebook and the best price we could find by $100.
    • Apple MacBook Pro Intel Core i7 Haswell 2GHz 15.4" Laptop with Retina Display
      Store: newegg via eBay
      Price: $1,699.99 with free shipping
      Lowest By: $199Is It Worth It?: It's not often two MacBook Pros make it into our weekly laptop roundup, but if the 13" model is too small for your needs, or you really want that Retina Display, newegg via eBay offers the larger 15.4" MacBook Pro with Retina Display for $1,700. That's $100 under our Black Friday mention and a low by $199. The ultra-slim notebook features a 15.4" 2880x1800 Retina display, 8GB RAM, 256GB flash storage, and 802.11ac WiFi.
    full link: http://dealnews.com/features/best-laptop-deals/

11" is too small for me, bigger is better...
    sigpic

Comment

haha. I agree. I've had the 17' macbook pro for over 5 years now. They don't even sell it anymore. When you're online all day it really comes in handy

Comment

Laptops are for portable use, and having smaller and lighter is the best.

though its spec is really bad....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X