Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Brown finally meets the Little Redheaded Girl. Ok, or sacrilege?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Brown finally meets the Little Redheaded Girl. Ok, or sacrilege?

Ok, I know most of you are into anime, but when I saw The Peanuts Movie, I wanted to vomit. Charlie brown is supposed to not get the girl. He's supposed to pine and be wishy-washy. That movie felt like a cop-out for everyone that ever felt bad for that round-headed kid.

Puh-lease! They screwed up Peanuts when Snoopy was given a voice (or audible mental narrator or whatever) in one of the many short-lived TV series. I know he had readable thoughts in the comics, but hearing his thoughts just doesn't work.

Comment

Have you seen the DVD "He's a Bully, Charlie Brown"? Just interested.

Comment

I used to think that everyone's personal life is getting better except me. But after using datingadvisor.ca/onenightfriend/ I realized how many single people are around me and how easy it is to find a date for the evening. To be honest, I have a couple of stories much cooler than in the movies and I would never have thought that this could happen in real life.

Comment

If you want to enter into a meaningful relationship rather than just a one-night stand, I propose that you visit any of the websites on this list https://www.hellohotties.com/ I'm sure you'll discover something beneficial and meet a nice person. Best wishes.

Comment

Working...
          X