No announcement yet.

How do you read YOUR comics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After reading physical issues for the first few decades of my life, I now read them on my 10" tablet. It feels so futuristic to me. It's like I'm reading comics on the deck of the Enterprise and I love it.

- Nipples

Comment

I use the komik reader on my nexus 10. I tried 15 different readers and it by far offered the best image fit to the screen for comfortable reading with no scrolling.

Comment

I use comicrack, i've only tried a few, if anyone has a better program to read mostly dc and marvel comics, i'd appreciate the tip

Comment

I have try only Komik Reader - is the first comic/manga viewer and collection manager designed specifically for Android tablets and phones.

Comment

I use ComicRack on a Kindle Fire hdx (the 8.9") and I like it, but it's also the only app I've tried. I might check out komik reader now since multiple people have said they like it.

Comment

Just bought a new iPad Air for my Comics collection. Does the job quite well.

For an app im using Chunky Comic Reader - Chunky Comic Reader on the App Store

Comment

Hard copies. I've been a collector of mostly Marvel and DC since the 80's. I tried to get into e-readers and digital copies, but it just wasn't for me. I like to have the book in my hand. Huge Hulk fan.

Comment

I use the ComicRack on my tablet

Comment

Digitally using Comicat (in the past i have used comic rack and astonishing reader but comicat is best)

i download most of my stuff from 32pag.es and used to from kat and getcomics too
                    as soon as i get my job(any day now) i will start getting printed stuff even though it expensive here in uae but they are worth it

Comment

Just in my computer online or in my phone, I only download a manga that is finished and I buy copies just for the ones that made me cry and laugh at the same time

Comment

on my kindle hdx ..8.9

Comment

CDisplay reader on my PC. Works well!

Comment

I import my comics to my old iPad 2 and use the "Comic Zeal" app/reader to view them. Have been so happy with the viewing experience that I haven't tried any other methods in years..

Comment

Working...
                            X