Will Naruto ever end...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Naruto ever end...

I honestly cant see this show ending! Do you guys see a third season coming at all where the current generation ages a bit more or do you see an ending in the near future with shippuden. Personally i think this season will end with naruto becoming hokage followed by a crazy plot twist.

any thoughts or theories?

It has a lot of followers so I can see it staying for a while

Comment

Think this will probably be the last arc. If not there'll only be about one arc after this.

Comment

The anime will proably end. I hate the anime with a passion too many flashbacks and stupid fillers and long drawn out scenes. The manga seems like its on its final arc also.

Comment

Umm......
          No
          Pretty sure the author is going to die of old age before he figures out how to end it. The word end is just not in the man's vocabulary.... Poor guy

Comment

Was one of the first ppl watching it back then when they aired I think ep 30 or something and watched it through till the "first brake" before sasuke "left" . It was obvious then that the more poular, the more fillers but it was ok as long as the main story was tight. . . but then they came back after the long pause and it was simply disgusting how they stand there IN a friggin fight and just talk and talk bout how this situation is dangerous and how this is bla and that is bla and flash back here and flash back there. . . kinda similar to what happened to bleach but bleach atleast had a worthwhile side story here and there (obvious to the viewer that it had nothin to do with the main story but still ok)
            I think Naruto is just to "big" right now to end it. . . why should they? They come up with crappy fillers and people are ok with it. . . :-/

lookin to get back into some high quality anime with bad ass fighting any suggestions? (if this is highjacking please ignore this question kinda new so dunno :-/)

Comment

Never ^-^ To many people watch it

Comment

Originally posted by Hydarnes View Post

lookin to get back into some high quality anime with bad ass fighting any suggestions? (if this is highjacking please ignore this question kinda new so dunno :-/)
                Sounds like you need to watch some Hellsing Ultimate. They just finished the series finally.

Comment

Naruto to ends once the show/manga is not popular or the mangaka isn't willing to continue anymore. Easy business model, which they use in the manga industry.
                  sigpic
                  You watch anime? Read manga? Love Japanese stuff?
                  Join #Otakuchannel on irc and have a chat with people who share the same interests

Comment

I think so but it might still take a while depending on the audience.

Comment

I hope it ends........

Comment

I think the show will last maybe 2-3 more years. It looks like it going to end soon.

sigpic

Comment

A legend in the making....dont want it to end but..........they all do, i only hope the anime ends where the manga ends and not before (like bleach and many others)
                          sigpic

Raum shadowbuild extJSDB(For VIP) Copper TankGirl IguessNot KevinTrevor
                          Cafe gblaze ghost6945
                          Hyoksang
                          pejiotoPatriotlion GPaX HunTer666 MadafakinBATMAN
                          WhiteLie (For signature) MichaelJenkinsSportsFan23
                          and all the other members and friends (omg too many to add to list)

Comment

good i did not watch this, so i don't care if if ends or no

Comment

it will not untill they stop adding the fillers to it :P

Comment

Working...
                              X