Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Anime series are you currently watching?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by AxiumEmpire View Post
    Just finished watching Overlord (Currently only has 13 eps). Really hope Madhouse continues the series.
    Don't want to be a downer but compared to the other studios. Madhouse has like the lowest chance for a second season. If madhouse was crazy for money, they would do a second season of No Game No Life.

    Comment


    • Since my girlfriend hasen' t seen any of the Gibli movies, we are currently rewatching all of them, my favorite being arietty, ponyo and howl's moving castle.
      She is also starting to watch naruto and one piece. Thanks for the tips here, I was looking for new anime to watch.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Calcium View Post
        Don't want to be a downer but compared to the other studios. Madhouse has like the lowest chance for a second season. If madhouse was crazy for money, they would do a second season of No Game No Life.
        Hah yeah, I already knew that. It's too bad and I wish I better knew why.

        Originally posted by pilipili View Post
        Since my girlfriend hasen' t seen any of the Gibli movies, we are currently rewatching all of them, my favorite being arietty, ponyo and howl's moving castle.
        She is also starting to watch naruto and one piece. Thanks for the tips here, I was looking for new anime to watch.
        I can't force myself to watch One Piece, but Ghibli movies are legit. I would recommend Xam'd too if ya haven't seen that.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by AxiumEmpire View Post
          Hah yeah, I already knew that. It's too bad and I wish I better knew why.



          I can't force myself to watch One Piece, but Ghibli movies are legit. I would recommend Xam'd too if ya haven't seen that.
          Just wondering, what part makes you not want to watch one piece?

          Comment


          • Mostly just its format, but the lack of development of the overarching plot doesn't help. I don't really have time to invest on watching it anymore, but might have if I started it much earlier when it started airing. I now just want to spend the time watching shorter-length shows with more serious plot :P

            Comment


            • i can sort of understand on what you are saying. But you gotta just watch each arc as its own show. Thats how I watched. Then you start noticing the things that happen in the background are slowly coming up and thus causing a lot of hype. I too watch short animes (like cowboy bebop or parasyte) but from my experience. As long as one piece is, is as big of a story it is. Seeing the little foreshadowing that was first hinted more than five years ago or how the story gets twisted around.

              Comment


              • one piece

                Comment


                • Re: zero and Berserk, I really tried to watch Kabaneri but it was a great dissapointment, as for One Piece I think its just a shadow of its former self (anime), manga is still ok.

                  Comment


                  • berserk and (from old stuff) log horizon

                    Comment


                    • Overlord

                      Comment


                      • I like my Anime dubbed.. I know, kinda lame, but I can't stand the subbed, the Japanese voices crack me up so Naruto Shippuden and One punch man

                        Comment


                        • Currently, only Berserk. I barely watch anime anymore, I much prefer reading the manga. It's not an elitist "the book is always better than the movie" thing, I just prefer being able to read in five to ten minutes while I wait for the water to boil or something, or read for longer if I want to, without a problem. With anime episodes, you're tied down to 20-minute increments because pausing in the middle of an episode and resuming later kinda sucks.

                          Comment


                          • Berserk was the best anime I have ever watched. For me it was great mixture of drama, romance, horror and blood.

                            Comment


                            • You should check out claymore

                              Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • Berserk i watch now

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X