Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Anime series are you currently watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Anime series are you currently watching?

Aside from the obvious like Naruto, Bleach and one piece..

What anime series are you currently watching ?

I'm currently halfway through with

Here Tales (good so far about 10 eps in)

Certain magical index (good so far about 6 eps in)

Sword art online.. (OK this one has taken a weird turn after episode 16 "land of fairies", enough so i might abandon watching the rest unless anyone has input on this anime in its entirety)...

Thanks all for participating

I'm watching Welcome to the N.H.K. atm and it's pretty good and damn funny so far :).

Comment

Oh never saw that yet I'm gonna have to put that down on my to watch list

Comment

I finished watching Welcome to NHK last year and yes, it is indeed funny.
        Satou, the main character, is hilarious. And I really like how it is almost realistic.. hehe.
        Btw. I am currently watching Kuroshitsuji now :)

Comment

Only new and running shows:

Gintama
          Shinsekai yori

JoJo
          Magi
          Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
          Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
          Robotics;Notes
          PSYCHO-PASS
          Zetsuen no Tempest
          Kingdom

Too new to decide if worth watching:
          Amnesia
          Tamako Market
          Kotoura-san
          Mondaijitachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo

SAO was awesome, I liked the second part of the series.
          Welcome to the NHK was good too.
          九死一生を得る

Comment

[MENTION=122229]LabChimp[/MENTION], how do you like Gintama and kingdom? I have that down as my next series to watch..

Wow I really gotta bump up welcome to NHK on my list..

Comment

Genshiken, and going to start on Working! as soon as it's the weekend.

Just finished Paranoia Agent. Definitely recommend, though the ending felt less amazing than the beginning. And somehow the "filler" episodes were the best part of the show. Didn't realize that was possible.

My "waiting for BD releases" is like 17 times larger than my "currently watching". Hah.

Comment

Magi (imo one of the best ongoing animes this season)
                Zetsuen no tempest (alot of reviews says there is alot of action but i think there is alot more talking, still good though)
                Fairy tail (fillers are over yes!!)
                Hunter x Hunter (only watching to see if it branches off from the original anime)
                Initial d 5th stage

Im considering picking up robotics notes any opionions on that anime?

Comment

Comment

Fairy tale is a good one.... I have it ready to watch (it's been DL andstored) just haven't gotten around to it...

Comment

Originally posted by Clorox View Post
                      @LabChimp , how do you like Gintama and kingdom? I have that down as my next series to watch..

Wow I really gotta bump up welcome to NHK on my list..
                      Gintama is really awesome, the people who makes it always make very funny shows (Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou for example) and Sugita Tomokazu is an amazing seiyu.

I'm not sure why I watch Kingdom maybe because I like war theme and it's rare in anime, The show is about Chinese folk/history though I doubt it's accurate. The studio that makes it obviously have low funds you can see this often in cheap animation. I can't really recommend it but you should try the first episodes and see if you like it.
                      九死一生を得る

Comment

Monster and rideback. i dont know if im gonna be finished with monster anytime soon though.

Comment

Originally posted by wtfizzle View Post
                          Magi (imo one of the best ongoing animes this season)
                          Zetsuen no tempest (alot of reviews says there is alot of action but i think there is alot more talking, still good though)
                          Fairy tail (fillers are over yes!!)
                          Hunter x Hunter (only watching to see if it branches off from the original anime)
                          Initial d 5th stage

Im considering picking up robotics notes any opionions on that anime?
                          ================================================== ========
                          I totally agree with Magi and Tempest... always looking forward to watch those every week. And regarding Robotics, I might say that it's getting pretty boring recently. It's interesting at 1st. But as the story drags on, I already lose interest [I am still continuing watching it because of one character, Frau]... Better check out other reviews in MAL [myanimelist.net] about it. I don't know maybe you will like it or it is within your genre..

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Originally posted by LabChimp View Post
                          Gintama is really awesome, the people who makes it always make very funny shows (Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou for example) and Sugita Tomokazu is an amazing seiyu.

I'm not sure why I watch Kingdom maybe because I like war theme and it's rare in anime, The show is about Chinese folk/history though I doubt it's accurate. The studio that makes it obviously have low funds you can see this often in cheap animation. I can't really recommend it but you should try the first episodes and see if you like it.
                          ================================================== ====================

Gintama is one of the very few animes that will make you laugh so hard while be dramatic at the same time.. I really like the recent arc as of now. And there are lots of interesting characters. And the main character Gintoki is the most awesome of all. Also like his VA.
                          Also watching Kingdom too! It's kinda underrated for me. Although the art not that good but the plot is really interesting. I heard it will have a second season. So far, it is really good.

Comment

I've put it off for years but I'm finally starting to watch Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood, and man it's awesome

Comment

Detective Conan

Comment

Working...
                              X