This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is all this Dave stuff?

I see threads everywhere telling that Dave is a scammer and hacker and such.

Who, in heavens name, is Dave?

dave is the owner of the site and if you look around some threads he goes with the label 'Supreme Administrator' or sumthing like that

im sorry i do not know what happened with the whole rumour things going on, but the site seems to have been hacked at some point and an ScT account stolen

Comment

Ah, so I see.
      I didn't even bother to read the 'screenshots' but who-ever is behind this is a great idiot.
      Dave has set up a great site :).

Comment

yeah.. i believe him as well...

the screenshots can easily be faked!

but thank god the sites back

Comment

To be honest with you I would believe that if dave had wanted any invite to any site like that he would get it no problem without having to steal it so its very dubious to wether the crime has been committed I would like to think that he is honest and what also concerns me is that if he was to do something like that wouldnt he have done it better?

Comment

Oh yeah, because a administrator of a very popular tracker invite site is really going to go through all that hassle just to get a ScL invite. I haven't put any confidential information into this site & I always use fake IPs & such, so I 'm really not bothered, even if it is true.

Tracker invites will be traded & given away no matter what happens, so if it is ScL seeking revenge for this site giving away their invites, they should just forget about it.

Comment

This site is not the same anymore.. a lot of good people seems to left the site cuz of what happend

Comment

There's a whole lot of spam going on, and I've watched it since this morning happen. Kind of annoying to see this, and as stated before. People will remain on this forum just to trade, or giveaway their invites.I use false information. I have a dummy e-mail account, I don't use my IP address, so.

Comment

nice, what you working through twistid a proxy?

Comment

i hope that this site is going to be powerful, that it was

Comment

To be honest with you I would believe that if dave had wanted any invite to any site like that he would get it no problem without having to steal it so its very dubious to wether the crime has been committed I would like to think that he is honest and what also concerns me is that if he was to do something like that wouldnt he have done it better?

Comment

A site is only as good as its members ...

Comment

dave is not scammer...he could have gotten sct easily

Comment

most of them move to *********

Comment

Working...
                            X