Kids getting high...on NUTMEG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids getting high...on NUTMEG?

Never knew about this...I can't help but laugh.

Your Kids Are Getting High on Nutmeg Right Now

Kids are getting clever (I guess you can call it that?). They're even using compressed air cans to get high?!? I remember the last time I went to OfficeMax to buy a can to dust my computer and I got carded. Lol.

I'm not old but this stuff sure makes me feel like it.
    The art of simplicity is a puzzle of complexity.

You really have to wonder who is doing this stuff... I remember when i was a kid I would just sneak into the liquor cabinet or Mom and Dad's stash..

Part of me believes that some dumbass kid tries this once.. we all remember the kid who would eat anything on the playground.. and then the story gets blown out of the water and news stations think it makes a good piece. I can't believe that that many kids are so stupid and have no access to at least some schwiggity.

On a related topic, has anyone heard of Jenkem?

Comment

Originally posted by Magnolia Fan View Post
      You really have to wonder who is doing this stuff... I remember when i was a kid I would just sneak into the liquor cabinet or Mom and Dad's stash..

Part of me believes that some dumbass kid tries this once.. we all remember the kid who would eat anything on the playground.. and then the story gets blown out of the water and news stations think it makes a good piece. I can't believe that that many kids are so stupid and have no access to at least some schwiggity.

On a related topic, has anyone heard of Jenkem?
      Jenkem...mmmm, nothing like getting a buzz off of some fermented sewage!

Are these kids for real? I have to wonder what's going through the head of someone who would huff a can of compressed air, sniff a line of nutmeg, or inhale a gas that formed from sewage.

I wasn't a kid that long ago...I don't remember ever going through such extremes just to have a "good time".

Crap...Dad's liquor cabinet is locked...better bust out the Nutmeg!!!
      The art of simplicity is a puzzle of complexity.

Comment

humans are a fucked up race.....just saying

Comment

Man, this crap is all in their heads. They think they are high so much that they kind of become high!

Comment

man these kids today will try everything and anything to get high I remember not to long ago there was a time here in Florida where the cow fields had to be under watch by the Police because of rooms

Comment

And I thought the Choking Game was bad.

What it really comes down to is that repressive parenting measures don't work. You can hide the alcohol and urine test them and keep a strict curfew and they'll still manage to find some stupid way to get high/stimulate themselves. It really shows how important it is to be a good parent and have a healthy relationship with kids because that's the only way to keep them from doing dumb things.

Comment

That's crazy!

Comment

Where did all the good drugs go. when I was growin up there was always a hit of something to take....

pf
                  Maxwell808

Comment

Wtf!

Dude this must be the cheapest way to get high. I will be right back. Imma try this right now. I wonder how it would feel, maybe like marajuana. Idk. Lol.

sigpic

He's immortal, born from mortal flesh and blood. He lives throught the milleniums, watchin the rise and downfall of the world. Preparations will be made for the day he will walk the Earth. Nobody will escape his wrath, youd wish you'd never been born. Made from the Devil, raised by God. He'll make you shiver, and take care of you at the same time. Don't question his actions, or you will pay greatly. Nobody doubts his minds, 'cuz in the end, he'll end up victoriously. He's everlasting, a true elevated. He is the god-like creature, he will forever be The Exalted.

.....Special Thanks To.....
                    Veritas for repping me in, Bane for FTN, Mman17, Tzp and Badabaing for Signature & Avatar.

.....Thanks To.....
                    JustJenna, DryBones, RiverSide, Studd, Morph, ShadowBuild, GameStuff, TorrentBeast, Enigma78, Josh, Choppers, Darander, Subkar, Majid, AJ. BuckyShort, BridSkid, Sam8cb, Pegasus28, TheLetterZ, Jameo, BogBog,Trevor, Admiral, MrInternet, JamesG, Bugs Bunny & T.I

Comment

Originally posted by Magnolia Fan View Post
                      Originally posted by InsanePinoyBoy View Post
                      Dude this must be the cheapest way to get high. I will be right back. Imma try this right now. I wonder how it would feel, maybe like marajuana. Idk. Lol.
                      Well thanks for clearing that up for me IPB... now I know exactly who is doing this stuff :P

Way to be!

Comment

Originally posted by DavosCabin View Post
                        ...Kids are getting clever (I guess you can call it that?). They're even using compressed air cans to get high?!?...

yeah! clever! breathing in difluoroethane compressed gas which not only holds the risk of one dying near instantaneously -- suffocation -- but also increases chances for cancer by 10 fold. Brilliant kids just brilliant.

Comment

This is sad of course that this is happening with the kids and I understand that.......but you can't help to chuckle at some of the comments below that video!

Comment

Smoking nutmeg's been going on for years. I love how the news portray's this as a new thing. Back when I was in junior high / high school (15-20 years bacK) my buddies tried it. Couldn't get their hands on anything illegal back then so they went to the stuff they could get from their parents cabinets.

The end result was the worst sensation they ever felt. Ya there was a high, but it's like the one you get from sniffing too much magic marker. And they both ended up with a migraine's immediately after.

Personally I say let kids do it. Let them feel the pain of their stupidity and they won't do it again. :)

Comment

this seems like a nice thread for a first post :)
                              i can second the migraine part:
                              remember some friends taking nutmeg once and having incredible headaches.
                              plus, the trip takes quite long (peaking at 24 hours apparently) and is supposedly nowhere near as pleasant as other psychoactive substances.

i just wonder why it's attractive: availability and legal status? or just trying everything you can get your hands on?

Erowid Nutmeg Vault is a nice source of info btw :)

Comment

Working...
                              X