X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alien shooter 2 Reloaded
    Lolz

Comment

• I cannot play video games! I become so much involved that I start to skip job and think only about the time when I get back home and destroy oponnents in BF4 or GTAV.
      I stopped playing because I know I have problem. I miss gaming though.... :(

Comment

• ALTO on android. Best toiler game!
        Not desktop gaming these days.

phoniac
        omg lol. At least, good for ya.

Comment

• Call of Duty 2

Comment

• Sorry, I forgot that I game on my phone as well. But i am not sure if you can count chess as gaming. :-D

Comment

• Bioshock Remastered and Pokémon Uranium. So I'm having two nostalgia trips at the same time.

Comment

• Was playing Pillars of Eternity but it got a little boring near end game ... so I just powered through it with a few cheats.

Comment

• Used to be a hardcore cs 1.6 player
                  played moba for more than 10 years starting with dota, hon, season 1 of lol, etc.
                  enjoyed World of Tanks for a while
                  got excited about Battlerite - successor to bloodline champions, a pure arena pvp type game, but to be honest these days I just play LoL Aram Mode for fun lol :D

Comment

• Final Fantasy IV on PC. I think I like the SNES version more but this is certainly a 7/10.

Comment

• Moved on to FFIII on SNES. Great game. Easily a 9/10.

Comment

• Call of duty modern warfare multiplayer
                        8-ball pool

Comment

• X-COM: UFO Defense its one of the best. This game is in my top ten due to its overwhelming awesomeness.

Comment

• Don't have much time to play video games, but I'm playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt as much as I can. I'm not a huge fantasy person, but this game is so huge and complicated and immersive and fantastic. I've also been playing Dishonored ​but that's been on the backburner thanks to Witcher 3.

Comment

• Overwatch <3 ~ 9.5/10
                              The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth ~ 8/10

I tend to avoid games that are overly complicated like the Witcher 3 that you mentioned [MENTION=176747]flyingpretzels[/MENTION]. Or sandboxy, like Fallout or Skyrim. Probably on account of wanting to complete 100%, and I'll end up trying to collect and sell every item i find.

Comment

• Just some android games on phone :) Like Traffic rider https://youtu.be/0FimuzxUiQY

Comment

Working...
                                X