Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

I agree it's the best torrent invite site on earth, not that I have been with others, but you can find here an invitation for nearly every tracke
    sigpic
    If you need help feel free to PM me, but keep in mind that asking for an invite is not considered help.

Comment

Yeah I had no idea there are that many private trackers out there. I was taking a look at the index on here and there are hundreds if not thousands. The invite only ones really are much better than the junk that's out there for everyone. The quality is unmatched.

Comment

This is hands down the best website I've ever been on..... Just got another invite. I just need to figure out how to get my rep up so I can get to 33%.... but I don't know what I could be missin.... I got my #1 invite within a couple weeks.

Comment

i feel like i haven't shown that much love to the recent joiners so here i go again

enjoy the site, make friends, stay cool and get invites at the same time

Comment

Lol I was gonna say I became a PU at WFL in 5 days, but I'm lacking a couple things..... I have to actually download something, and I have to be a member for a month. bummer.... I was almost cool;)

Comment

Welcome all new members :)

Comment

I have to say it again.... I love this site!!!!! Just got to 33%, but now I don't need any invites. Now I just have to get my ratios up from my new trackers so I can give something back besides Demonoid;) Cheers everyone!

Comment

Hello, everyone. I'm Neon from Michigan. This site looks amazing! It has a very friendly aura and... ah, I'm happy to be a member. :D

Comment

Hi everyone!

Comment

Hi all - from the Dallas, TX area in the US.

Comment

I'll follow lead...

Hi, I'm Liz from Sweden. and Liz is obviously not my real name, just a nickname you're all welcome to use =)

Comment

Hi from Australia, nice to be a member and i'm sure i'll enjoy it here

Comment

hello from Saudi Arabia , glad to be a new TI member , I already like being here among you

Comment

Hi all, im from München, Germany, i have almost 18yrs, im very glad to be there.

Comment

Hello ! I'm new here ^__^ You can call me Keina :)

Hope to get along with you all ^O^

Comment

Working...
                                X