Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to all the new members glad to have you here come and join us in IRC :)
    A hero born from Ashes, He was destined for greatness.
    Overcoming all obstacles with strength and willpower,
    He has taken his rightful place as a Judge of the Just.
    At once entirely exposed and slightly mysterious,
    He is gracious and honest, yet capable of the unexpected.
    His eyes see into your soul and separates truth from lies,
    His touch reaches all sectors of Life, High and Low.
    He is ... The Exalted.

Comment

• hello there everyone from this friend from india..i think you guys r doing a real awesome job here.feels great to be a part of it..!!

Comment

• Hi Everyone. gocharlie here from Canada. Hope to get to know some of you. I've got lots of Idea for home theaters, tech closets, etc.. I'd love to give advice to anyone with their setup if they need it.

Comment

• Welcome to all the new members
          hope you enjoy here.

Comment

• Hiya everyone :)

Wonderful features and resources very happy to be part of the community. Thank you
            I <3 TI :)

Comment

• welcome to T-I ABBEY
              hope you enjoy on T-I.

Comment

• damn, just saw this thread :D HI FELLOW T-I members :)

Comment

• RiddimHunter here, cant believe I havent found this site sooner, cant wait to do my part :)

Comment

• Hello all! I'm a new initiate into the TI ranks, and look forward to getting to know this community! Thanks to all of you for your efforts, hope to start contributing soon!

Comment

• Welcome to all the new guys, I hope you will be happy here. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM :)

Comment

• hello new and old members .thanks for the oppertunity to join your site.as for bogbog,
                        im color blind so the color of the carpet doesnt matteer....lol..
                        thanks all

Comment

• Welcome to all the new members
                          hope you enjoy here

Comment

• Hello all, I've just been approved and wanted to properly introduce myself

This place looks really friendly, and I'm looking forward to getting to know folks better.

Thanks for allowing me in!

Comment

• Welcome to all new additions! This is a fantastic forum, full of information, I'm sure you will enjoy your time here.

My advice, pace yourselves, there will always be plenty of invites! Don't go overboard in your applications, you will realize which ones you really need if you pace yourselves instead of application for everything too quickly.
                              Interested in a chance to win free VIP? Click here!

Comment

• welcome to T-I CoachET
                                hope you enjoy on T-I.

Comment

Working...
                                X