Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welcome to T-I DrTorrent

Comment

• Hi i'm Kato from Holland

Comment

• hello and welcome here Kato from Holland.

Comment

• Hi all, I've been around for a couple of days now, but anyways it's never late to say hi !!!
          Was looking around nd realized it's a wonderful community here, hope to remain a part of it till eternity.
          Hope to receive my dream invites as well as provide others with theirs.
          Anyways, these are the starting days and I'm just gonna have to take it one level at a time.

Comment

• hello everybody,i'm Leon from Athens,Greece.Glad to be part of this community.

Comment

• Hi ! I'm Ali from Dubai !

Comment

• Hi im Jason from Illinois, US. Looking forward to spending time with everyone here. Thanks to costy for accepting my intro.

Comment

• Hello i am Adrian from Romania! Good luck everyone!

Comment

• welcome everyone enjoy here

Comment

• Hello everyone, I am Daniel from USA. I am looking forward to being a member here.

Comment

• Thank you for the welcome thus far. I have really enjoyed the posts in the forums and look forward to getting to know all of you better. It was especially neat to see this site making opportunities to help out others (thanks JustJenna for that link on the heart and stroke donation link). I would encourage all of you to check it out.

Thanks again for the welcome.

Comment

• hello everyone im inneed im from usa and love torrenting. i look forward to this site. Helping and getting help :)

Comment

• welcome all new members
                            enjoy

Comment

• Im the fresh meat,guys! =] Nice to be here! :)

Comment

• hello everyone glad to be part of this community

Comment

Working...
                                X