Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all...

Thanks again for making me a part of T-I. I hope not to disappoint. This is a huge site and I'm working my way around it trying to remember everything, so please be patient if you're expecting a reply from me. I'm still trying to get used to the site. :)

Tara

Comment

• Hello and Welcome to all new members.

Comment

• Hi. David here, learning more and more about the private tracker community. It's fun!

Comment

• hi guys!
          i'm josh, and thanks for making me a part of this community!
          i've been searching for some free invites around the net and no-one has the heart to give me one... so I wish you could help me guys, and i promise to be active always as i can!

BTW, this is an awesome community!
          thanks again!

Comment

• hey seth here,
            thanks for having me in this community it seems like a great place
            and i hope to stick around and contribute

Comment

• Hi. My name is Daniel. nice 2 meet y'all. I hope to be active and help as much as I can in this forum!

Comment

• Hey, as im sure is clear from my user name I'll be going by Veritas here. Hope to have a wonderful time participating here in T-I.

Comment

• welcome veritas516 we have an VIP member here by the name of veritas, please enjoy our community once again Welcome to TI

Comment

• Originally posted by give View Post
                    hi guys!
                    i'm josh, and thanks for making me a part of this community!
                    i've been searching for some free invites around the net and no-one has the heart to give me one... so I wish you could help me guys, and i promise to be active always as i can!

BTW, this is an awesome community!
                    thanks again!

Welcome Josh. At T-I, if you give, you will receive.

Comment

• Hi from South Africa. Great to be accepted in and hope I can contribute as well.

Comment

• Hey all,
                        I'm sn00py and like snooping around. In search of the borders of the internetz, but haven't found an edge, yet.

Read the first few post in this thread and love that Kirby likes the Netherlands. I'm Dutch myself :)

Second, a big shout out and lotsoflove to Engineer and Shadowbuild for repping me in.
                        Shadowbuild: no worries, like I said before; I can't stand people who disobey the rulez of such great and giving community.
                        Engineer: when I spot any kind of trading, I will report.

Further more, to all the rest out there. Hi, once more, and thanks for letting me be part of the community.
                        For more info, feel free to ask!

Comment

• welcome snoopy glad to see you around these parts making your presence know again Welcome to TI

Comment

• cheers for letting me into the community hope eveybodys taking it easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by straightline View Post
                              cheers for letting me into the community hope eveybodys taking it easy.
                              welcome mate and may you have fun and enjoy a long and enjoyable stay at TI

Comment

• Hi everyone i am gaby from Romania. wish me welcome please

Comment

Working...
                                X