Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all in T-I land and thanks for the new acceptance into this forum I hope I can be of service to the community.

A little thanks to oki, Thankyou

Comment

• Hello everybody! Im Mircea from Romania, the country with one of the biggest internet speed, just take a look on speedtest.net. I like football, beer, palinca(a local drink) and krav maga(sport). Im a "computer addict" and if u have some problems just send to me a PM and i will answer with the great pleasure on email or back on the PM. Happy New Year T-I!!!

Comment

• Hii I'm chokgb form Brazil and I'm very glad to be part of this community

Comment

• Welcome all new members hope to see you active with this great community.

Comment

• Hi everyone. Great community we have here. At first I thought that this was a wham-bam thank-you-mam type of invite site. But after some exploration I see that it has a lot more to offer. Hope to chat with many of you soon!

P.S. Thanks for inviting me canadianguy.

Comment

• hello ti community

Comment

• I have been here for a while and i must say the community and website is a blast to use and be apart of. Thanks guys for making the forums fun to use.

Comment

• Hello

Hi, I'm Jon from the UK.

Comment

• Hello, I'm Craig from the USA.

Comment

• HI! Gummby here! just wanted to pop in and say thanks!

Comment

• Hi,
                        its great to be here. I am from india.
                        anyone from india here

Comment

• What's up T-I. It's good to be here and I hope to meet many of the users here. I will contribute as much as I can.

Thanks for having me and I hope everyone has great 2011!

Comment

• Welcome from Poland:)

Comment

• Hello everyone!

Glad to be part of this community.

Comment

• Hi all I am Vito from Croatia.All best to you all in 2011 :)

Comment

Working...
                                X