Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy new year everyone! I'm really excited to start getting involved in the community. I got approved about a month ago, but I've been extremely busy lately. I'm going to be more active though, and hopefully be a positive contributor to this site.

Comment

• Hello everybody and a happy new year!
      I finally got around to signing up to torrent-invites after a friend told me once again how good it is here.
      So here I am hoping that I'll have a good time :)

Comment

• hi i am John from Ireland, and my Pc is the Beast II (RIP Beast I). I look forward to giving and receiving invites for sites that I have always wanted to join, but until now could not.

Rock on!

Comment

• Hi everyone! Glad to be a member of T-I! Sory for my bad english and thanks to tur42keys for reep me in!

Comment

• Hi, I am Banksia from Australia.
            Glad to finally get out of the waiting lounge, although it was quite pleasant,really, with all the FAQS and hints to read.
            I do appreciate the patient help with my introduction process, although I have learned a new term...ninja turkey...which I'm sure to find useful at some time.
            So...now, having said hello, I am off to see what actually happens here at T-I.

Comment

• Hi everyone,

writing from Bordeaux,France :D .

All thanks to tur42keys for my approval !

Comment

• Hey guys, I'm Ryan from Canada. I hope you all had a happy new year!
                Thank you canadaguy for approving my introduction, Canada ftw!
                Last edited by aoi; January 2, 2011, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Hi everyone! I'm nobuo from Argentina.
                  I'm very happy to be part of this community :)

Comment

• Welcome new people! Hope you have a great time at TI and get all the invites you need.
                    sigpic
                    Please remember to report posts you see violating the rules.

Comment

• Hello,my name is Andrew,I am from Romania, and I am happy to be here.Wish me luck.;;)

Comment

• Just got accepted today! What up bros!

Comment

• Hi i am John from Greece. Please wish me welcome to this nice forum:)

Comment

• Hi everyone

Comment

• Howdy, folks! Justin from Texas!....Seriously, we don't talk like that. Well, I don't at least. Think I'll skim these intros and gather my bearings.

Comment

• Hi, my name is Bogdan and I am from Romania.

Comment

Working...
                                X