Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi every1 here...
    First let me wish u all a Merry Xmas

I'm glad to form part of this community

cheers :=)

Comment

• Welcome All New Members
      and LAZ :-|,
      Welcome Back lol
      sigpic

Towering over the fallen he stands. All-knowing, Just, that which lesser men aspire to be. There is naught he can't accomplish once he sets his gaze upon a goal, for he is, The Exalted.

Comment

• Thanks everyone. I have to be honest, besides tracker communities themselves (IE there forums) I did not know communities like these exist. (or maybe I just was not looking?)

Thanks again, good to be here

Comment

• never late to introduce myself. so im Roy 27 years old. and after 2 weeks of experience in here, i have to say this is a great site with awsome quality of people.
          hope to stay forever!

Comment

• I signed up a while ago and just wanted to say hi!

Comment

• Hello everyone~~ ^0^

Waii~~ Thank you for letting me be part of this site~ *(^o^)*
              Last edited by iaianime; December 27, 2010, 01:22 AM.

Comment

• Hello everyone, thank you for giving me a vote of confidence to be part of this community. I'm here to help as best as possible and hopefully be helped too. Happy Holidays. ;)

Comment

• Hey there,

Just wanted to say "hi", after lurking around (especially rules/FAQ, as there is plenty of 'em). This place seems amazingly well-ordered, and I'm sure that members are great and very kind. Hopefully, after some time I'll be able to help newcommers as good/much as - I'm sure - you'll help me out.

Merry Christmas to all of you, hope you enjoyed it (even if, like me, you're not particularly versed indo this type of celebrations). We gotta' prepare for New Year's Eve dinner, now!

One last word - but not the least: Thanks!

PS1: Props to oki for repping me in.

PS2: Excuse my English if it isn't always accurate... French people aren't well-known for their foreign language skills...

Comment

• Heya people nice to be part of T-I ,hope i can make my effort to the site ;) Greetings

Merry Xmas 2 everyone :)

Comment

• Hello peoples my name is Adam nice to meet you.

Comment

• Hello and welcome, Adam :)

Comment

• hi everyone i just joined yesterday but i like this place so far!

Comment

• hi so yeah i am new here but really when i saw this site and its said invites for sites like torrenttlech and other i was happy but when it said signu up I WAS LIKE YES so again i am rellay happy to find this site and i hope i can help it grow more and i also hope that members here could help me
                            ABOUT ME so i am from canada i lived in egypte before i got here
                            i am 16 and i would love to get invites thx

Comment

• Hey everybody, whats going on?

Comment

• Im da new guy! :)

Comment

Working...
                                X