Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to take this opportunity to say waz up! to the whole community

Comment

• I too would like to waz up! the whole community

--Zargon

Comment

• Hello everyone! I'm megabytes and I'm glad to be part of this awesome community!

Comment

• Hello new members. I hope to see quality posts and great contributions from you all. Let's all play nice and get along~! :001_smile:

Comment

• Thanks to Open Hands!

I really appreciate being here. It's like a dream. I hope to offer good advice on forums, and on real life situations. I would want to help people and be helped accordingly. I will try to be nice, as long as your nice to me. Dang this site is addicting. I cant believe for the past couple of day's, I have been having 12 hour computer sessions! Dang my life sucks.

By the way, I think I know why I log 12 hour computer session. It's because my car got stolen about a month ago. I used to go out everyday, now I just stay home, and connect to you guys? My Family! Lol. Good Day! Here I Come!

sigpic

He's immortal, born from mortal flesh and blood. He lives throught the milleniums, watchin the rise and downfall of the world. Preparations will be made for the day he will walk the Earth. Nobody will escape his wrath, youd wish you'd never been born. Made from the Devil, raised by God. He'll make you shiver, and take care of you at the same time. Don't question his actions, or you will pay greatly. Nobody doubts his minds, 'cuz in the end, he'll end up victoriously. He's everlasting, a true elevated. He is the god-like creature, he will forever be The Exalted.

.....Special Thanks To.....
            Veritas for repping me in, Bane for FTN, Mman17, Tzp and Badabaing for Signature & Avatar.

.....Thanks To.....
            JustJenna, DryBones, RiverSide, Studd, Morph, ShadowBuild, GameStuff, TorrentBeast, Enigma78, Josh, Choppers, Darander, Subkar, Majid, AJ. BuckyShort, BridSkid, Sam8cb, Pegasus28, TheLetterZ, Jameo, BogBog,Trevor, Admiral, MrInternet, JamesG, Bugs Bunny & T.I

Comment

• Hy everyone! I'm Costy and i'm very happy to be a part of T-I.

Comment

• With my first post I would like to say hi! to everyone and say thank you for having me!

Comment

• hi everyone it is my first post... i am proud to be part of torrent-invite

Comment

• Hey everyone, i'm toot

Comment

• I welcome all the members above me.

Comment

• Hello everybody :)
                        Its nice to be part of T-I :)

Comment

• Hey everyone, I'm Boing

I'm from Italy, I love torrents and I'm glad to be a part of Torrents Invite community :)

Comment

• Hello everybody! I'm happy to be a member of the community and look forward to getting to know everybody on T-I.

Comment

• @Boing / Kjeldoran: Welcome to T.I. :)

Comment

• hello everyone, realy glad to be part of here

Comment

Working...
                                X