Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all
    Just found out about this site and immediately registered . Hopefully this will become one of my sites, that I check on daily bases

Comment

• Hello Everyone ! I'm glad to be apart of this community ! I was glad to find this site and will be even more glad when I get access to sites that I otherwise could not have been a part of !

Comment

• Hey! I'm new around here but wanted to say hello! Hope to be here for a while!!!

Comment

• Hi everybody !!! :)

Comment

• Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to come by and say thank you to Asterix who is my rep
            and the reason I'm here.

Also I'm from montreal , Canada, been using public torrents for a really long time , but mostly new to the private tracker scene!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Comment

• hi all

i am happy to be here with you

Comment

• Greeting T-I members, I come in peace and I mean no harm.
                I'm LupinReborn, and nice to meet you all! xD

Comment

• Hi to all, great to be part of the community.
                  br

Comment

• Thanks to BusinessMan for repping me in!

Greetings to everyone here.

Comment

• Thanks to amuntVCF for the rep, glad to be a part of this awesome forum :)

Comment

• hi to all..im the new guy!

Comment

• Hi from me too! My name is Dimitris and I am from Athens, Greece. Looking forward to contribute.

Comment

• I think I probably introduced myself best from my introduction.
                            But I'll try to add on to what I didn't say.
                            I'm here to try and get into the big leagues. I want to download it all, see it all, and experience it all! I want to have quick access to whatever I want. I figure that collecting trackers and such will do that for me. Also, I'm always working on improving my sharing ratio. So that I'm not just leeching.
                            All other info can be found on my Facebook/Myspace/Twitter pages.
                            Steven Caldwell | Facebook
                            Steven Caldwell ([insert witty nickname here]) on Myspace
                            Steven P Caldwell (Sonic132) on Twitter

Comment

• Hello everyone!! Great community here! Happy to now be apart of it. :)

Comment

• Hi guys! Just got my intro approved. Hope to be acquainted with some of you the least :)

Comment

Working...
                                X