Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Brazil and I say I am very happy to be part of this community!
    A hug to All!

Comment

• Hey kids! My sincerest thanks to Oki for approving my introduction. I tip my hat to you sir.

I look forward to getting to know you all better in the weeks to come. Cheers!
      Last edited by kermet; December 13, 2010, 09:20 PM. Reason: double trouble

Comment

• Nice to meet you all, I was just now approved by Oki (Thank you very much) and now I'm here.

Comment

• Hello all, nice to be a part of this community. Which from the look of it is growing rather quickly!

Comment

• Greetings

Hello all, I am Norm from Canada, thank you for welcoming me to this great site.

Comment

• What up guys? :D name's Dean, the newest recruit to T-I forum lines :D

I wanna thank tur42keys here for approving my introduction <33

Now gonna scout the forum like a mad man... cya! :D

Comment

• Hello! I'm Jure from Europe and I am completely new here! Must say that this looks like a very interesting forum. Looking forward to explore it

Comment

• Greetings to all, I am waqas from Pakistan. Thanks to BusinessMan for accepting my intro. This is a great community and i am glad to be a part of it. Looking forward to knowing you all.

Comment

• Hello all I am very appreciative to have been accepted into this wonderful community.

Comment

• I am very gald to be part of this community.. i will b an active member in this community and try to contribute some thing for the community

Comment

• Hi everyone, i'm Yoshikuma, i'm from Portugal and i'm very glad to be here.
                        I hope to learn new things and to share another, cheers to ya all.
                        T-I - IPT
                        Thanks ShadowBuild for reppin me in, DocDoom for seedbox raffle, IguessNot for seedbox raffle, Drauka for my dedi and GPaX for my VIP.
                        And thanks Torrent-Invites for a great community!

Comment

• Hello all guys/girls! I'm thomas from italy 32y.o. nice to meet you

Comment

• Hi guys i just got promoted to 10%:D, my first step in this great community.
                            My name is Emiliano, I'm 23 years old and I'm from Argentina
                            I just wanted to say that i'm very happy to be here and i'm looking forward to get to know new people.

Comment

• Hello fellas

Hello to all members, i have been trying for a while to get approved and be a member of this site. Guest what ! I finaly did it and now I am among you and am a part of this gr8 community. Looking forward to learn something new from members in here and share my knowledge where required.

Comment

• Hi everybody.

Got accepted into this fine forum after some time.

I want to thank the irc dwellers and I want to thank the mods for being patient with new users.

Cheers :)

Comment

Working...
                                X