Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone from Cali. I'm a new member and thanks for welcoming me in. Wish you guys the best for the holidays!

Comment

• Just been approved! Thanks Oki and the rest of the community T-I :)

Comment

• Let's put a smile on that face!

What's happnin.. Hope y'all havin fun sharin torrents.. I'm a new guy to this forum but will definitely be around givin out invites and helping out other members as best a I can.
        Well I'm 21 yrs old, student and part-time waiter at a hotel. A member of Demondoid so if you want any invites to that one send me a pm and I get back at ya asap.

I recently bought a 3DTV so I've been active with torrents more than ever I guess. If you're looking to upgrade to an 3D tv I would recommend the Samsung 8series.. Great picture quality and amazing 3D!

The main reason I joined this forum is because I'm hoping to find a HD-Torrents invite, or any other tracker that has great HD and 3D movies. And if there is anywhere to find an invite I bet is here.. So let's help each other out here and share some great stuff with each other!

Ps; I'm glad that this is a forum which forbids asking money in return for invites and forbids trading for them. Invites should be free and it's ridiculous that some ppl scam ppl others fir a simple code.

Thnx for letting me join and I promise I will behave.. ^_^
        Last edited by Da_J0K3R; December 4, 2010, 06:37 AM.

Comment

• Hey members This is basket from India
          Certainly enjoying this community with caring and fun loving members here
          Thks T-I
          sigpic

<JustJenna> Sorry basket, you know I love you anyway

sam8cb ->(You are great friend and i will never forget you!)
          Special Thanks To my Dearest graphic
          always my Basket :-TG :)
          Thks to meta,sb,mcb,goldstone,lardo,copper,dx,enigma78 and hullabaloo

Comment

• Hello~ I'm Arrieche and I am grateful I was accepted so quickly to become a part of this community. ^_^

Comment

• Welcome all new members :)
              Yeah, I'm the one and only McLovin from Superbad and the one and only Red Mist from Kick Ass :cursing:
              YEAH I'M BACK!

A big thanks to all from T-I, special thanks for some users lalala

BRIDSKID FTW

Comment

• hey guys..i am nemish from india..happy to be here..and hope to enjoy here a lot! cheers!

Comment

• Hello everyone, i just found this topic today even tough i was granted acess yesterday. Hi from The Netherlands :D

Comment

• Hi eveyone, really nice place here keep it foward

Comment

• Hey, its Beeb from texas! everybody stay classy ;)

Comment

• Hello everyone, I'm Madek. Glad to be part of this community. I'm hoping to stay here a bit longer so lets have some fun together :) Oh, and thanks to Trevor for approving me :)

Cheers
                        Last edited by Madek; December 5, 2010, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• Hey everyone, I'm DaegonPhyn. Glad to be here and I hope I can become a useful member. Thanks to Trevor for approving me.

Comment

• Jay here from Atlanta. I'm glad to be part of the community. I hope to be able to contribute.

Comment

• Greetings everyone. Hope to be staying here for a long time. I do also have to say I am glad there is a no selling policy here. Selling to get into a place just brings more people that bring the foundation down quicker.

Comment

• Hello everyone. I am especially grateful to Oki for approving me and hope to be a respectable member of this friendly community. I also look forward to be of use to the torrent world again, downloading and sharing with fellow peers just like the good old days!

Comment

Working...
                                X