Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome guys! Enjoy your stay (fruitful hopefully) here :)

Comment

• hi everyone i come from China

Comment

• Hello everyone, I'm kani2005. Enjoying the show here more and more as the moons pass by. Thanks.

Comment

• Hello all, new to site, obviously. Have already posted a few times, hope the info is helpful :)

Having a good look round and it seems to be a friendly place to be. Will get into IRC one of the days, gotta do some setting up of my client for my current trackers too, cant be bothered atm tho :p

Hope to speak to (at least) some of you soon. _o/

Comment

• Hey everyone! I'm excited to become apart of this community and thank you very much!

Cheers from California! :D

Comment

• A shout out to all the people of the P2P world from Oregon USA. Thanks for sharing and caring :-D

Comment

• Hi! I'm Rafal from Poland. I'm very pleased to meet you guys

Comment

• Hi guys!Greetings from Italy

Comment

• hi everyone, im Malice from arkansas. hope to get to know some people soon.

Comment

• Hi, thanks to Trevor for accepting my intro post, good to have found this forum & be a member here. I look forward to getting to know some of you and the forum. See you around.

Comment

• Welcome all ya'll!

Comment

• hi, i'm billa from france and just want to say hi to the T-I community

Comment

• Wazzup guys i am from Romania im glad to be here!

Comment

• Hi I am GaaRa from the United kingdom. I am new to trackers and I hope to be a useful member of this community :)

Thank you to KimEspina for repping me :)

Comment

• HI everyone, i am from Bosnia, hope that this is friendly community, so i can have nice stay in here and enjoy.
                                Cya arround

Comment

Working...
                                X